Is Cris Cyborg as strong as 125/135 lbs men in UFC?

Some of you guys are missing the point. I know it's a proven scientific fact that men are stronger than women pound for pound. But Cris Cyborg and Gabi Garcia are exceptions. They are above women. I'm specifically talking about them.

Cris Cyborg might be stronger than 115 - 135 lbs male fighters. What do you think? The way she lifts fighters. That's crazy. Gabi Garcia is even stronger. Would she be stronger than Jose Aldo and Conor Mcgregor? Look at her arms. She dwarfs them easily.

Some of you guys are missing the point. I know it's a proven scientific fact that men are stronger than women pound for pound. But Cris Cyborg and Gabi Garcia are exceptions. They are above women. I'm specifically talking about them.

Cris Cyborg might be stronger than 115 - 135 lbs male fighters. What do you think? The way she lifts fighters. That's crazy. Gabi Garcia is even stronger. Would she be stronger than Jose Aldo and Conor Mcgregor? Look at her arms. She dwarfs them easily.
No way she's stronger than BWs and she'd be killed instantly by FWs. She could be stronger than some low level FLW bums and if she indeed squats 350lbs then she's a lot stronger than the average man. I'd personally pay to see her against men for the 1% she wins because I love underdog victories.

Wasn't McMann molly whooped by the "once in human history" greatest fighter ever?
This is irrelevant for 2 reasons -

1. We're talking about strength not overall fighting ability

2. Even if we were talking about fighting ability, who the heck has Cyborg beaten to even prove she's better than the "Once in Human History" fighter's opponents? Tate has better wins than Cyborg who has only beaten 1 top level fighter in her career, has never fought a proven top MMA wrestler, etc.

You're incorrect. On all accounts.

I specifically said a women compared to a man WITH IDENTICAL BODY TYPE.

That would be identical body fat, identical muscle mass, identical build. Same number of fast twitch muscle fibers, etc.

The only difference would be the hormones.

The strength would be near identical.

So if you compare cyborg with a 135 or 125 lb man of the same size and build, she would be equal in strength.

I know it's hard for your troglodyte brain to comprehend. But try.

...men are, objectively, stronger than women. We have denser bones and muscles.
You couldn't be more off base and ignorant, yet you are making shit up and calling other people dumb. Get your science from places other than tumblr blogs.

Cris Cyborg might be stronger than 115 - 135 lbs male fighters. What do you think? The way she lifts fighters. That's crazy.
Lifting Tito is only crazy for a woman if you underestimate female human strength. Shaq's girlfriend who is not even a professional athlete lifting and carrying him several feet in heels:

There are female pro wrestlers smaller than Cyborg (like BW size) who have lifted and slammed near 400 lb men, even if they are cooperating that is more impressive. All lifting Tito a few inches proves is that Cyborg is not a couch potato, it doesn't make her near superhuman like gullible MMA fans believe. I mean sure she is strong compared to an average woman but to act like she is some mythological being...

Last edited:
11378131_1884057525152175_64391969_n.jpg

Is Cris Cyborg as strong as 125/135 lbs men in UFC?

Most say that she couldn't beat men. I challenge you to give her a 135 lbs man to fight. She would flip them over. You should see her training videos like flipping 250 pound tires and 180 pound men. You will be shocked to see her strength. There is no match for her for women because she's too strong. Are men bantamweights strong enough for her? What do you think?

The topic is not about speed. It's about strength.

She is stronger than most men posting here.

Saw her doing deadlifts of 315lbs with ease. That is something I am sure most guys here can't do even once.

If you saw Cyborg or any of the top rated WMMA fighters against male UFC fighters.. you would be very very disappointed. She would get absoutley starched, easily. Any male UFC BW on the roster would put her in a coma if there was no ref. She would probably drop hard on the first exchange and turtle up on the floor.

this is a tiny 17 year old girl squatting 385 lbs.

and this is Mighty Mouse struggling with 255:

Cyborg could literally pick up Mighty Mouse and throw him over the octagon.

yes , they are exceptions because they have injected themselves with male hormones... theyre not freaks of nature, just freaks of their own hand...er needle

This is irrelevant for 2 reasons -

1. We're talking about strength not overall fighting ability

2. Even if we were talking about fighting ability, who the heck has Cyborg beaten to even prove she's better than the "Once in Human History" fighter's opponents? Tate has better wins than Cyborg who has only beaten 1 top level fighter in her career, has never fought a proven top MMA wrestler, etc.
(1) McMann was the more skilled fighter, and was winning the exchanges, until Ronda bullied her into the cage, and finished her with a knee to the body. She had the better technique, but was simply overpowered.

I re-watched that fight to make sure, before I made my post.

(2) You can only beat whoever is willing to fight you.

(1) McMann was the more skilled fighter, and was winning the exchanges, until Ronda bullied her into the cage, and finished her with a knee to the body. She had the better technique, but was simply overpowered.

I re-watched that fight to make sure, before I made my post.

(2) You can only beat whoever is willing to fight you.
1. Yes, Ronda was able to push McMann into the fence on one occasion and hold her there briefly before the finish, that is not definitive proof of her being stronger overall. There is also no evidence that Ronda could not do the same to Cyborg if she got the clinch on her.

2. So there is no proof and the closest thing to evidence is her "aesthetic" style and win streak over opponents with no impressive resumes of their own.

1. Yes, Ronda was able to push McMann into the fence on one occasion and hold her there briefly before the finish, that is not definitive proof of her being stronger overall. There is also no evidence that Ronda could not do the same to Cyborg if she got the clinch on her.

2. So there is no proof and the closest thing to evidence is her "aesthetic" style and win streak over opponents with no impressive resumes of their own.
(1) Ronda couldn't do it to Holly Holm, and she couldn't do it to Amanda Nunes, and god knows she tried.

(2) The proof of Cyborg's dominance is in her victories. She is beating whoever is willing to fight her. She has lost before. She even fought a pure kick boxing match, and lost (but I was impressed by the fact that she held her own, and I could tell if it was MMA, she would have wrecked that kick boxer).

It is not her fault she evolved to be ahead of the game. The greatest fighter and "once in human history" athlete didn't want to fight her, the person who beat her doesn't want to fight, the person who beat that person doesn't want to fight.

When the best people in your era don't want it with you, I think that is more than proof of your dominance.

Conor fought Nate (who was 3 times bigger than him), so I don't want to hear the size excuses. Fedor beat guys that were towering over him for 10 years.

(1) Ronda couldn't do it to Holly Holm, and she couldn't do it to Amanda Nunes, and god knows she tried.

(2) The proof of Cyborg's dominance is in her victories. She is beating whoever is willing to fight her. She has lost before. She even fought a pure kick boxing match, and lost (but I was impressed by the fact that she held her own, and I could tell if it was MMA, she would have wrecked that kick boxer).

It is not her fault she evolved to be ahead of the game. The greatest fighter and "once in human history" athlete didn't want to fight her, the person who beat her doesn't want to fight, the person who beat that person doesn't want to fight.

When the best people in your era don't want it with you, I think that is more than proof of your dominance.

Conor fought Nate (who was 3 times bigger than him), so I don't want to hear the size excuses. Fedor beat guys that were towering over him for 10 years.
1. Holm and Nunes seemed more intent on evading/immediately disengaging from the clinch while McMann didn't really try to avoid it, when Ronda got the clinch on Holm IIRC she tried to throw her down from it as opposed to pushing her into the cage. Different situations.

2. Them not wanting to give up a weight advantage to appease Cyborg is hardly evidence of her being superior, how is it any different from Cyborg not wanting to give up her weight advantage by going down to meet them (in a division with actual experienced and accomplished competition)? I don't care about you "not wanting" to hear the size excuses when Mythborg got her size advantage by UNNATURAL means. Also by this same logic (as I've mentioned), one could say Cyborg accepts that she is inferior to Cindy Dandois because she avoids fighting her.

Also LMAO at "evolving to be ahead of the game" you mean by bulking herself out of a division with quality competition?

Mythborg is a can crusher with a subpar resume who is hyped for being "aesthetic", period.

Jesus. How fucking stupid are some shertards? Really fucking stupid.

Lol, fuck no. She's not physically stronger than the weakest FLW on the roster, even with roids. Female anatomy bro

Of course she is.

Women aren't inherently weaker than men, they just aren't as likely to have as large of frames and/or as muscular body types as a man.

But if you compare a woman that does have good muscle development and/or a large frame and put them against an identically built man with identical training, they would be relatively equal in strength. The sex is irrelevant.

Are you retarded. Women ARE inherently weaker than men, that's called biology and it all has to do with the significant difference in testosterone muscles and how much more lean muscle mass men have. The fuck are you talking about brah

...men are, objectively, stronger than women. We have denser bones and muscles.
You couldn't be more off base and ignorant, yet you are making shit up and calling other people dumb. Get your science from places other than tumblr blogs.
I didn't call anyone dumb, did I.

I'm merely saying that you all misunderstand what i'm saying.

I'm no ground hog expert, so i can't think of a better way to explain what i'm saying, but rest assured, i am correct.

Back