Is Cris Cyborg as strong as 125/135 lbs men in UFC?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Most say that she couldn't beat men. I challenge you to give her a 135 lbs man to fight. She would flip them over. You should see her training videos like flipping 250 pound tires and 180 pound men. You will be shocked to see her strength. There is no match for her for women because she's too strong. Are men bantamweights strong enough for her? What do you think?

The topic is not about speed. It's about strength.

Cyborg would beat DJ's little kindergarten sized ass.

But is she far stronger than DJ or only a little bit?

Who the hell cares?

Why is this important?

Is She-Hulk as strong as Ant Man? Lol

Doesn't make a difference. They are not relevant at all.

I care because her fights are boring. 1-2 minute TKOs. She should really fight men because at least it would be competitive even though she would lose to a few men.

Stop mythologizing the can crusher. She might not even be stronger in raw strength than some of the women like McMann.

I care because her fights are boring. 1-2 minute TKOs. She should really fight men because at least it would be competitive even though she would lose to a few men.
She would lose to some women too if she actually fought the best and not green prospects and journeywomen.

Ask Joe rogan. He's the expert on girl vs guy mma pairings. Hence, rousey beating up the lighter male divisions

No she is not stronger than the men in her weight class

Yes she is stronger than the women in her weight class.

Why is this so hard for some many people ?!?!?!?!

Have you seen the size of her arms? Way bigger than men's. Brian Caraway and MM admitted she could take them in a fight.

I bet she's stronger than Louis Smolka's paperclip looking ass

Lmao no. They were talking about how Ronda could beat men before she first lost. This is equally as retarded.

Have you seen the size of her arms? Way bigger than men's.
Sara McMann's arms and legs are bigger than some men's too, is she also stronger than men?

Actually she could be stronger than some men in some ways considering I've heard she can squat 350 lbs, but that's also a reason why it's silly to put Cyborg on a pedestal for this. Cyborg preys on the weak, she isn't dominating the McManns and Julia Budds of the world in strength for her to be considered this superhuman being.

Pretty easy to figure this out. Cyborg is around 175 lbs / 80kg walking weight. Look up weight lifting stats of women that size and see how much lighter you have to go on the men's side to have comparable strength records. Here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

As you can see, even men at 56 kg (123 lbs) destroy women's strength records at 90 kg (198 lbs). You have to go to 200+ lbs women in order to beat strength records set by 123 lbs men.

Of course, Mighty Mouse only fights at 125 lbs. He walks around at 135-140 lbs. Therefore the chances of a 175 lbs Cyborg being as strong as male flyweights is slim to none. Male bantam weights? Dream on.

strength dont' make you the better fighter so it dont' matter.

Pretty easy to figure this out. Cyborg is around 175 lbs or around 80kg walking weight. Look up weight lifting stats of women that size and see how much lighter you have to go on the men's side to have comparable records. Here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

As you can see, even men at 56 kg (123 lbs) destroys the women's strength records at 90 kg (198 lbs). You have to go to 200+ lbs women in order to beat records set by 123 lbs men.

Of course, Mighty Mouse fights at 125 lbs. He probably weighs 135-140 lbs. There's no way in hell Cyborg is stronger than he is.

My man Bolanos much love.. you somehow found a balance between sexualy adoring sweaty men who are midgets and telling the hard in your face truth about men being able to kick the shit out of women.

Love you bro.

My man Bolanos much love.. you somehow found a balance between sexualy adoring sweaty men who are midgets and telling the hard in your face truth about men being able to kick the shit out of women.

Love you bro.

I love you too bro. I'll be your power bottom. Full homo.

I don't know but I'm pretty sure Henry Cejudo would throw her around the cage with ease.
And yes, I've seen that Tito Ortiz clip. Tito was her manager and had a vested interest in building her mystique.

Most say that she couldn't beat men. I challenge you to give her a 135 lbs man to fight. She would flip them over. You should see her training videos like flipping 250 pound tires and 180 pound men. You will be shocked to see her strength. There is no match for her for women because she's too strong. Are men bantamweights strong enough for her? What do you think?

The topic is not about speed. It's about strength.
Of course she is.

Women aren't inherently weaker than men, they just aren't as likely to have as large of frames and/or as muscular body types as a man.

But if you compare a woman that does have good muscle development and/or a large frame and put them against an identically built man with identical training, they would be relatively equal in strength. The sex is irrelevant.

Back