Is Conor trying to get stripped ?

He’s a fraud. Plain, and simple. Refuses to even attempt to defend.

Fuck that clown.
000d29c8-800.jpg

He might be... Look at all the tools who claim he's still a 2 division champ. They want to sell the idea he is a "champ champ" and other buzzwords. The guy is backed into a corner and his only way out is ducking.

I don't think he gives a shit. Belts are meaningless when you're the easily the most popular fighter in MMA history.

I don't know. I'm still laughing that in his prime Nate Diaz choked him out when they tried to catch him outta shape. Idiots.

If the negotiations are about fighting Tony, then there will never ever ever ever be a solution and deal to finalize it.

If the negotiations are about Nate 3, then yup it will be done pretty easily and effortlessly.

So in that case I am sure UFC are trying to get him to fight Tony. Conor on the other hand wants nothing to do with Tony and he knows its awful matchup for him. Any excuse at the ready/ Conor would be exhausted after only a few minutes with a guy like Tony, its a squash match, Conor would get embarrassed badly

qrXgG_s-200x150.gif
All of this ^^^ The UFC as to come to Tony as interim champ with a offer to unify as much as Conor and his acolytes like to preach he runs the game, he runs nothing especially the legals when it comes to fighting. Tony as a strong legal standing to stop any fight if he feelz the UFC is not dealing in good faith.

The UFC is a recognized professional combat sport with ranks & belts it's not WWE just for entertainment purposes where you can juice without fear and have prop champs. Potential millions are at play the UFC would love to have Tony fight someone other than Conor and get him a safer fight, Tony is the last fighter Conor should face after a year+ outside the cage coming of a loss in a BIG fight.

Back