Is Conor the biggest fraud ever?

TS which fights did you bet against Conor and how much did you lose?

I will give him credit for some very entertaining fights.. I also agree with TS

Were they paying people to lose to him? No? Then he's not a bigger fraud than Takada.

This is this biggest fraud:
DHcyigBXsAEGsXj.jpg

nintchdbpict000346106007.jpg
That no-lat insecurity

Conor McGregor is a mediocre fighter who simply played it smart - big on PRIZEfighting, low on talent, but in the end it didnt matter considering his PPV numbers.

If Conor is mediocre then Aldo is pure shit.
Shut up idiot you know nothing about fighting.

how can you say he gets special treatment and favorable matchups?

on his way up, the number 1 and 2 were aldo and mendes. he beat both. What? is fighting and beating the top 2 guys not good enough because you retroactively claim them as a favorable matchup for him? I didn't see many people saying that before those fights.

then hes scheduled to fight the LW Champion in RDA...once again, what an east fight right?....but fights diaz instead who clearly is not a favorable match up for conor.

Im going to assume you just read the first and last sentence of my post lol. As a huge aldo fan I was the first to say his win over aldo was amazing. I said it in my previous post as well. He clearly gets favoritism and even did so on his way up it only makes business sense UFC had a hot product and reasonably needed to market it correctly, thats not so much a knock on the guy.

Dennis Siver? really? didnt they rank him the week before McG fought him so he could climb the rankings? lol he fought Mendez on what like 6 days notice? thru no fault of his own ofc and had shitfits with him. His win over Aldo was phenomenal Ill never say anything otherwise. But then he proceeds to get beaten badly by short notice Diaz, scrapes by with a win ina rematch and then gets a title shot without ever fighting a top contender at LW. literally NEVER has to fight a contender or defend his belt and gets to do what he wants when he wants. I know Diaz stock rised when he whooped on McG but lets be honest its Nate fucking Diaz dude isnt top 5 in ANY division. Who gets a title shot off a ONE fight winstreak ina fight that came down to a round?
only someone who gets favoritism from UFC lol. Never defended either of his belts and never had to fight a contender and still gets to do as he pleases? cmon now

theres plenty of circumstances well outside connors control that he got stuck with and NO thats not his fault. RDA pulled out, Aldo pulled out, his toughest fights were last minute replacements (fair, he was training for completely different styles) Kabob cant stay uninjured and hasnt really fought anyone of note ect ect. When he shows up he always impresses but literally no other fighter on earth can get away with 2 titles and no defenses. Now he broke the barrier between UFC and Mayweather (who dana hates) and you tell me he's not favored? lol

I mean skipped all wrestlers at 145 and when he finally got one looked like a fish out of water until mendes gassed. Then gets totally raped by journeyman Diaz who never improved with wrestling or leg kicks. Top 10 at best even though we all love their (both diaz bros) toughness. Somehow this fraud skips over killers like Khabib and ferg for title against Eddie who never hould have been there in the first place had RDA not asked for easy - meaning not Khabib who beat him before or Ferg who no one wants to fight. Yet this conman is getting a 100 million dollar fight and hold up the vaunted LW division to fight one of the best boxers ever. (and he actually has ppl believing he can win)

Holy shit I feel like Im in the Twilight zone, He not even best fighter in his UFC division(s) and ppl think he can beat the GOAT boxer.
Nate was three times conor size so he used sumo style wrestling to his advantage that fight doesn't count idiot

Im going to assume you just read the first and last sentence of my post lol. As a huge aldo fan I was the first to say his win over aldo was amazing. I said it in my previous post as well. He clearly gets favoritism and even did so on his way up it only makes business sense UFC had a hot product and reasonably needed to market it correctly, thats not so much a knock on the guy

on his way up the rankings he was on a 5 fight winning streak and beat the current champion in holloway.

Dennis Siver? really? didnt they rank him the week before McG fought him so he could climb the rankings? lol he fought Mendez on what like 6 days notice? thru no fault of his own ofc and had shitfits with him. His win over Aldo was phenomenal Ill never say anything otherwise. But then he proceeds to get beaten badly by short notice Diaz, scrapes by with a win ina rematch and then gets a title shot without ever fighting a top contender at LW. literally NEVER has to fight a contender or defend his belt and gets to do what he wants when he wants. I know Diaz stock rised when he whooped on McG but lets be honest its Nate fucking Diaz dude isnt top 5 in ANY division. Who gets a title shot off a ONE fight winstreak ina fight that came down to a round?
only someone who gets favoritism from UFC lol. Never defended either of his belts and never had to fight a contender and still gets to do as he pleases? cmon now

He fought mendes becuase aldo pulled out. You do know that right? And many people said mendes would win because he was a bad matchup for him.

Nobody wanted diaz in there with him. He was supposed to fight rda and he pulled out.

theres plenty of circumstances well outside connors control that he got stuck with and NO thats not his fault. RDA pulled out, Aldo pulled out, his toughest fights were last minute replacements (fair, he was training for completely different styles) Kabob cant stay uninjured and hasnt really fought anyone of note ect ect. When he shows up he always impresses but literally no other fighter on earth can get away with 2 titles and no defenses. Now he broke the barrier between UFC and Mayweather (who dana hates) and you tell me he's not favored? lol

how can you say he gets special treatment when the fights you use as evidence (mendes,diaz) were last minute replacements?

Both harder matchups for him than aldo or rda.

A fighter who gets special treatment wouldn't fight the man that finished him in a rematch when he could just avoid him and go straight for rda.

I mean seriously, you're post is so convoluted it is insane.

During Conor's rise through the FW division, the top 15 was littered with high level Wrestlers like : Lentz, Bermudez, Lamas, Edgar, Mendes, Elkins, Guida. You said it yourself, "half of the division were strikers" that leaves the other half as wrestlers, meaning conor had a 50 percent chance of facing one, yet during 7 fights at FW he only faced one, and it wasn't by plan—it was a short notice replacement for a title fight. He didn't go all those fights without facing a wrestler by pure chance—it was a management decision.

Conor has done a lot in this sport now, but his path to his first title shot was obviously a very meticulously hand picked one, and honestly I can't blame him—he's managed his career amazingly well. It's just annoying for the fans times.

more than half. not half.

But that's not what you said. You said he was "low on talent". What you probably should have said is, "while he might be the best striker in the sport at the moment, he is low on talent everywhere else".

I don't think he's scared shitless of anyone, but he knows who the real threats to him are (Edgar and Khabib), but I don't think he'll be able to skirt Khabib forever. If he was prone to getting scared, he probably wouldn't be taking a fight against the best boxer of our generation in the ring later in the week.

Dude knows how to win and the best way to get the win and the best pay days. I get how it's frustrating for hardcore fans and haters, but I just find it ridiculous how it always seems to go to one dumb extreme with McGregor huggers and haters:

"He is a talentless fraud!"

"He will KO Mayweather! He will KO Woodley!"

Very few people around here can sit in the middle and comfortably acknowledge his strengths and weaknesses.

edit: rephrasing the original poster

He is nowhere near the top striker in MMA today. Not even top 5.

And he's fighting Mayweather because in that fight, he has nothing to lose. Unlike those other fights I mentioned.

He is nowhere near the top striker in MMA today. Not even top 5.

And he's fighting Mayweather because in that fight, he has nothing to lose. Unlike those other fights I mentioned.
Not even top 5? He KO'd the FW and LW champs in the first round, one of whom was a P4P great.

This is what I mean about dumb extremes with haters & huggers. You're one of them, buddy.

on his way up the rankings he was on a 5 fight winning streak and beat the current champion in holloway.

He fought mendes becuase aldo pulled out. You do know that right? And many people said mendes would win because he was a bad matchup for him.

Nobody wanted diaz in there with him. He was supposed to fight rda and he pulled out.

how can you say he gets special treatment when the fights you use as evidence (mendes,diaz) were last minute replacements?

Both harder matchups for him than aldo or rda.

A fighter who gets special treatment wouldn't fight the man that finished him in a rematch when he could just avoid him and go straight for rda.

I mean seriously, you're post is so convoluted it is insane.

ok let me dumb it down for you. He's never defended a belt and gets to fight floyd mayweather, he receives special treatment. jesus fuck its like having a conversation with a wall. We get it you like Connor. <bball1>

ok let me dumb it down for you. He's never defended a belt and gets to fight floyd mayweather, he receives special treatment. jesus fuck its like having a conversation with a wall. We get it you like Connor. <bball1>

you dumbed it down for yourself, and you've been exposed.

he gets to fight floyd mayweather because he is an exciting fighter, a proven fighter, and a popular fighter.

yes he never defended his belt because there is no need when you ktfo of the best in aldo and then ktfo of the best in alvarez. Conor is the best fighter, bar none at lw and fw.

thats why he gets to fight floyd. because he can fight in an exciting manner, beat the best competition, and promote himself. These other fighters can't do that, its harder than fighting, the limelight kills most fighters, not the fight.

you retard.

you dumbed it down for yourself, and you've been exposed.

he gets to fight floyd mayweather because he is an exciting fighter, a proven fighter, and a popular fighter.

yes he never defended his belt because there is no need when you ktfo of the best in aldo and then ktfo of the best in alvarez. Conor is the best fighter, bar none at lw and fw.

thats why he gets to fight floyd. because he can fight in an exciting manner, beat the best competition, and promote himself. These other fighters can't do that, its harder than fighting, the limelight kills most fighters, not the fight.

you retard.

exposed? lmfao fuck outta here fgt aldo win was amazing alvarez is a bellator bum not greatest of anything. beating the best competition doesnt mean getting whopped by nate diaz twice and not fighting the two contenders at lightweight. get the leprechaun dick outta yer mouth ya fucking mongoloid

<bball1>{<jordan}

exposed? lmfao fuck outta here fgt aldo win was amazing alvarez is a bellator bum not greatest of anything. beating the best competition doesnt mean getting whopped by nate diaz twice and not fighting the two contenders at lightweight. get the leprechaun dick outta yer mouth ya fucking mongoloid

<bball1>{<jordan}

conor knocked out aldo who was the number 1 p4p fighter and alvarez knocked outt he reigning LW champion.
Lol bellator bumb? Go back to school kid.

Back