Is Conor the biggest fraud ever?

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
I mean skipped all wrestlers at 145 and when he finally got one looked like a fish out of water until mendes gassed. Then gets totally raped by journeyman Diaz who never improved with wrestling or leg kicks. Top 10 at best even though we all love their (both diaz bros) toughness. Somehow this fraud skips over killers like Khabib and ferg for title against Eddie who never hould have been there in the first place had RDA not asked for easy - meaning not Khabib who beat him before or Ferg who no one wants to fight. Yet this conman is getting a 100 million dollar fight and hold up the vaunted LW division to fight one of the best boxers ever. (and he actually has ppl believing he can win)

Holy shit I feel like Im in the Twilight zone, He not even best fighter in his UFC division(s) and ppl think he can beat the GOAT boxer.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

so then what does that make the fw division

Did you hear about the two Irish gay men?
Michael Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael

Not understanding how Conor or Ronda are considered frauds. They stormed through their divisions and the hype grew then when they lose you guys feel like it should play like a movie where they never get beaten.

Last edited:
Ronda Rousey is the biggest fraud in the history of MMA.

Conor McGregor is a mediocre fighter who simply played it smart - big on PRIZEfighting, low on talent, but in the end it didnt matter considering his PPV numbers.

I mean skipped all wrestlers at 145 and when he finally got one looked like a fish out of water until mendes gassed. Then gets totally raped by journeyman Diaz who never improved with wrestling or leg kicks. Top 10 at best even though we all love their (both diaz bros) toughness. Somehow this fraud skips over killers like Khabib and ferg for title against Eddie who never hould have been there in the first place had RDA not asked for easy - meaning not Khabib who beat him before or Ferg who no one wants to fight. Yet this conman is getting a 100 million dollar fight and hold up the vaunted LW division to fight one of the best boxers ever. (and he actually has ppl believing he can win)

Holy shit I feel like Im in the Twilight zone, He not even best fighter in his UFC division(s) and ppl think he can beat the GOAT boxer.

skipped all wrestlers? which wrestlers? mendes, frankie? more than half of the top 10 (aldo, jung, stephens,holloway,swanson, rodrigues, choi) are strikers.

beating aldo legitimizes anything, unless you consider aldo overrated, which I don't. got raped by diaz? He looked good until nate caught him and he won the second fight. skips over khabib who just ducked his last 2 opponents and wont even step foot in the octagon against credible opposition for years at a time. ferguson probably will be conors fight if he comes back to mma. I feel for ferguson. just beat the former champ and lost his chance to beat the man touted by some as uncrowned champ (khabib).

look at it this way, in the time it took conor to fight aldo to mayweather, khabib has fought darryl horsher and michael johnson. aldo has fought frankie edgar and max holloway.

the only person more active at the top level is max holloway who BTW isn't a wrestler.

i know youre trolling, but get real. conor is proven as the best by beating the best.

It makes me happy to see you with your saltiness. It really must sting to see connie so successfull and koing your heroes.

I mean skipped all wrestlers at 145 and when he finally got one looked like a fish out of water until mendes gassed.

Lol. You guys should listen to yourselves.

can you idiots fuck off already

Conor haters are worse than his fangirls

The wise hang out In the middle

Khabib was injured and Eddie was on a win streak then Eddie smashed RDA in one round then got smashed by Conor

At least follow the sport if your gonna make shit threads

Don't act like you didn't pick Conor to lose against Mendes,Aldo,Nate 2 and Eddie

He is a 2-1 lw against Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez. That means he is a top 6-8 ish level lw talent. For anyone to say he is the best lw in the world is pure lunacy.

Yeah he is and it's funny how 2016 accounts claim he's amazing and call everybody else who isn't a fan of his a 'casual.'

To be fair, it's not like he's the GOAT boxer in his prime or at his best. Dude's 40, hasn't fought for a few years and has busted up hands, and is really small, which is the only thing that makes it even a little interesting. If this was Canelo or GGG, nobody would be speculating or even pretending there is some path to victory.

Back