Is Conor the #2 all time athlete?

If Conor McGregor finishes Floyd Mayweather, Conor will be the #1 all time combat sports athlete

Has this whole forum lost it's ability to spot an obvious troll thread?

When you lose to short notices, middle of the pack Nate and not just lose but fucking quit and have to resort to running away and sporadically fighting to salvage a Majority Decision you're not #2 in anything.

Thats not true

If you were ranking Nate and Conor based of their two fights

#1 Nate
#2 Conor

Floyd please please please KTFO Conor..sanity needs to be restored

Athletics i am better than Connor at today:
Winter athletics:
hockey, downhill skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, x-c skiing, snowball fight, make a snowman?
Summer athletics:
lacrosse, ultimate frisbee, baseball, softball, golfing, maybe soccer, mtn biking, swimming?

I would never challenge Connor to: fighting, wrestling, kick boxing, boxing, bitch slapping.

If there was a sport that combined frisbee, foosball and bong hits, id me the world champion!

Haha, just throwing some fun out there - Connor does kick some butt, but lets have some more fights in the UFC before we give him the gold crown.

Athletics i am better than Connor at today:
Winter athletics:
hockey, downhill skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, x-c skiing, snowball fight, make a snowman?
Summer athletics:
lacrosse, ultimate frisbee, baseball, softball, golfing, maybe soccer, mtn biking, swimming?

I would never challenge Connor to: fighting, wrestling, kick boxing, boxing, bitch slapping.

If there was a sport that combined frisbee, foosball and bong hits, id me the world champion!

Haha, just throwing some fun out there - Connor does kick some butt, but lets have some more fights in the UFC before we give him the gold crown.

As long as you know how to skate at a respectable level and aren't a complete pansy, I'd put my money on you to make a complete fool out of McGregor if you challenged him to drop the gloves out there on the ice.

Jim Thorpe and Kaitlin Jenner would fuck his world up.

Yes much better than Michael Jordan, Michael Phelps, Tom Brady, LeBron, Floyd, Usain Bolt......

I'm sure Messi, Jordan, Bolt, Nadal, Federer, Phelps etc etc would all have something to say about that and I'm a massive Conor fan.

It's near enough impossible to name a GOAT of all sports because how the fuck can you compare a tennis player, to a footballe(soccer player), to a sprinter, to swimmer? It can't be done.

People in bum-fuck nowhere Africa, where they dont even have electricity or clean water knew who Ali was and ran beside him chanting his name. No one could ever, ever be bigger/more iconic than Ali. Its simply not possible. Unless I guess aliens invade the world and one fighter somehow defeats them and saves mankind.

Ali would make anyones list of top 10 most influential/iconic humans of all time. Conor is really just a celebrity.

Who gives a fuck how good of an athlete someone is. That doesnt mean shit. #1 probably gets laid out by big country.

I disagree, although he'll be one of the greatest sportsmen if he beats Floyd. Fighters are automatically better athletes in my opinion because they fly solo and compete in a natural discipline, one that requires more metaphorical and less literal balls.

Soccer for instance is a completely counter intuitive sport and how good you are at kicking a ball is largely irrelevant to the human condition/constitution....it'd be like getting a couple of birds to compete at the shot put instead of a flying contest.

Track and field + fighting> basketball, Soccer, Baseball

Theres a reason 6ft 10 athletes don't exist outside of the NBA or 320lb athletes outside of the NFL. Steroids obviously, but also it's not the ideal athletic physique unless you are shooting hoops in the sky or have guys in pads running into you.

I'll give rugby and NFL some credit due to the combative nature of the sports. For the record I don't care about money....some things you don't get to theorise about....it's like me saying I could be delta squad or SAS because I'm pretty smart or athletic, but I choose not to because there's more money in banking.....sorry you don't get the credit for being a badass unless you actually a badass

He's not even top 20 of all time in the UFC....much less #2 in all of sports.

I think this guy may have actually passed up Ronda in the ridiculous hype. If not, he's pretty close.

Back