Is Conor teasing the rematch ?

He absolutely wants the rematch- see Diaz 1.

Conor would fight Woodley next month. Thats him. He would probably get fuckin wrecked but he doesnt think so.

Dude will fight anybody. 100%

At this point this has to be common knowledge. He thought he could beat Floyd in fucking boxing. He fought Khabib with zero hesitation like this whole forum said he would never do.

I have no doubt he would fight Anderson Silva. Somebody needs to guide his judgements but the dude will fight anybody.

He definitely had hesitation, it took him nearly 2 years to fight him.

Just look at him in the cage during the faceoff, wouldn't even look Khabib in the eyes.

Unfortunately it's kinda difficult to gauge how well he did and you def won't get an unbiased answer from Sherdoggers.

1.Was there ring rust or not?
2.Did he prep 100% or not?
3.Is he going to do something drastically different this time?
4.Even if everything went perfectly for him, can he even beat Khabib or is his takedown and grappling just too much?
5.Can Conor even knockout Khabib? Like if they just kept fighting every month, would Conor even have the chance to catch him once or would Khabib always take him down in the first, tire him out to the point where his shots are 66-80% and it's just over?
6.Adding on 5, then is Conor's best option to literally just go and swing for the fences not worrying about takedowns and if he gets taken down just tap and avoid the pointless beating?

He got #metoo by the ref.....That's gonna be his official excuse, once he has the balls to cry about the lost on ellen.

s-64dd60e88d8f67f785f9fe7669c4635e0432e217.jpg

Jesus Christ. Think of how polishing that turd it took to get her out looking like that and it's still barely a 3/10. Travis is a dark man

Conor would fight Woodley next month. Thats him. He would probably get fuckin wrecked but he doesnt think so.

At this point this has to be common knowledge. He thought he could beat Floyd in fucking boxing. He fought Khabib with zero hesitation like this whole forum said he would never do.

I have no doubt he would fight Anderson Silva. Somebody needs to guide his judgements but the dude will fight anybody.

Well unlike you I'm not a nut gargling fan of either guy so I can see what actually happened. Conor had some nice TT def in the first, better then anyone before him again KN. He got dominated the 2nd round and lost the first but won the 3rd. Obviously got stopped but it was hardly a total blowout. I would say winning a round against KN who never lost a round is pretty decent.

Only two guys with a brain in the thread. A lot of people, for some reason, love to project their own fear and self-loathing onto Conor. Just because YOU would be a scared bitch and run from a Khabib rematch doesn't mean Conor would. Love him or hate him, the dude has a fighter's pride. When he lost to Nate at 170, he wanted the rematch asap at 170. Got choked out in similar fashion. Conor haters came out the woodwork to post the pic of Conor tapping. What happened? Conor came back, won the rematch.

From a technical standpoint, Conor has received praised from numerous people, including Daniel Cormier, Faras Zahabi, and the Gracie bros., for his BJJ and wrestling ability against Khabib. Was it enough to thwart Khabib and ultimately win? Obviously not, but it was clear Conor did his homework and gave Khabib some problems with securing the takedown. He also completely nullified damage in round 1 and was able to weather Khabib's best GNP effort in round 2, leading Conor to steal round 3 - Khabib's first and only round loss EVER.

John Kavanaugh accurately (I think) realized that Conor was at his best in the fight when he was going forward and bringing the fight to Khabib. He was playing defense too much overall and waiting on the takedown, which is how he got cracked. Whether or not Conor wins a rematch, his percentage chance of winning definitely goes up in a rematch and he has proven his aptitude already with closing technical gaps with his previous fights.

But hey, haters gonna hate. Now is the time for all the spineless closet Khabib fans to show their faces, post gifs, and regurgitate some variation of "smesh," "maul," and "khabib time."

I just wonder if they will stick around in the not-too-unlikely event Khabib eats a flush uppercut coming in during a rematch and then gets wobbled and barraged into a TKO.

If you buy the rematch, you're not paying for a fight. You're paying to hear a clown make jokes and insult people. That's what you're paying for, because in terms of actual fighting, Conor has absolutely no chance of beating Khabib. And he doesn't deserve that chance either. It's not even an interesting fight. There's no mystery to it. No question to be answered. All the questions were already answered. Conor is overrated and certainly not a match for Khabib.

Well unlike you I'm not a nut gargling fan of either guy so I can see what actually happened. Conor had some nice TT def in the first, better then anyone before him again KN. He got dominated the 2nd round and lost the first but won the 3rd. Obviously got stopped but it was hardly a total blowout. I would say winning a round against KN who never lost a round is pretty decent.
You might not be a nuthugger but you don't know what you're talking about, that's for sure. The only reason Conor's TDD wasn't horrible is because he cheated every chance he got. For the very first TD, where everybody praised his balance (even though he got taken down anyway, lmao), the only reason he was able to resist initially is because he held Khabib's shorts.

Conor showed absolutely nothing that warrants a rematch. He cheated his way through the match and he didn't even scratch Khabib.

Conor haters panicking more than ever before. they realize they have zero excuses if conor wins this one. they cant say khabib sucks anymore after he already beat conor and is getting called the goat. brilliant.

You very well could be the dumbest poster on Sherdog.

Not as long as you're here.

I’m smart enough to realize you're an alt account. So who’s alt account are you? Mods really need to do something about all these multi-accounts.

If you buy the rematch, you're not paying for a fight. You're paying to hear a clown make jokes and insult people. That's what you're paying for, because in terms of actual fighting, Conor has absolutely no chance of beating Khabib. And he doesn't deserve that chance either. It's not even an interesting fight. There's no mystery to it. No question to be answered. All the questions were already answered. Conor is overrated and certainly not a match for Khabib.

I agree he doesnt deserve the rematch. I disagree that Conor could never beat him.

It wont matter though because he went into s seizure making weight last time...and had been sent to the hospital making weight befor. Theres a reason he talks of retirement. He will never move up in weight because he will get smashed.

Honestly, as soon as hes gone hes forgotten.

Conor haters panicking more than ever before. they realize they have zero excuses if conor wins this one. they cant say khabib sucks anymore after he already beat conor and is getting called the goat. brilliant.

If the rematch happens and if Nurmagomedov somehow loses, it means he wasn't 100%.

That is who Conor WAS when he believed he had found "the secret" to being the best fighter in the world. Those days are over.

I’m smart enough to realize you're an alt account. So who’s alt account are you? Mods really need to do something about all these multi-accounts.

Lol. I see you editing your post. Not an alt account. Here since 2006. You talk about moderation but you just pop into this thread to call someone dumb (shitpost) with no arguments about what he actually said.

That is who Conor WAS when he believed he had found "the secret" to being the best fighter in the world. Those days are over.

Lol...come on son. If your even a half ass judge of character you know Conor is fighting who ever the fuck he can next.

Im not saying the guy can beat Woodley but he would take that fight tomorrow. Or Anderson.

He's still the same guy who thinks he can beat anybody.

Money talks and even Khabib has a price, wish Khabib would say get inline. It's not my bank balance so easier said than done......

He doesn't deserve a fucking rematch. Time to stop getting coddled. You got worked the entire fight, it wasnt close at all. Fight your way back up the ranks like everyone else has to.

Better yet, khabib should just fuck off for the next 2 years and refuse to defend his title like conor did.

So on one hand you pretend to think about what is "fair" and say Conor should fight his way up, but then immediately you say that it would be better if Khabib doesn't defend the title at all just to spite Conor?
You sir are pathetic.

So on one hand you pretend to think about what is "fair" and say Conor should fight his way up, but then immediately you say that it would be better if Khabib doesn't defend the title at all just to spite Conor?
You sir are pathetic.

Cry more.

Back