Is Conor teasing the rematch ?

I think he's teasing that he enjoys having burly men fondle him in the vicinity of his nethers

No prob. Yeah I'm fully expecting Conor or Floyd before Tony.

I don't see Floyd, but if Conor wants it & if the NSAC suspensions (if there are any) align, WME will go with the biggest money fight - that is pretty known.

I don't see Floyd, but if Conor wants it & if the NSAC suspensions (if there are any) align, WME will go with the biggest money fight - that is pretty known.

Yeah Conor's definitely the most likely.

He absolutely wants the rematch- see Diaz 1.

Conor would fight Woodley next month. Thats him. He would probably get fuckin wrecked but he doesnt think so.

Dude will fight anybody. 100%

At this point this has to be common knowledge. He thought he could beat Floyd in fucking boxing. He fought Khabib with zero hesitation like this whole forum said he would never do.

I have no doubt he would fight Anderson Silva. Somebody needs to guide his judgements but the dude will fight anybody.

Moments later...

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-2291.jpg
It's only a prank bro, its only a prank -- aka it's only business, aka I give up

He doesn't deserve a fucking rematch. Time to stop getting coddled. You got worked the entire fight, it wasnt close at all. Fight your way back up the ranks like everyone else has to.

Better yet, khabib should just fuck off for the next 2 years and refuse to defend his title like conor did.
Well unlike you I'm not a nut gargling fan of either guy so I can see what actually happened. Conor had some nice TT def in the first, better then anyone before him again KN. He got dominated the 2nd round and lost the first but won the 3rd. Obviously got stopped but it was hardly a total blowout. I would say winning a round against KN who never lost a round is pretty decent.

Fact: Conor has won every single rematch he's had. Khabib obviously knows that, so he's probably already shook as fuck and slowly but surely transforming into a beta cuck. I give it two months at most before random homeless people start making him do pushups.

Fact: Conor has won every single rematch he's had. Khabib obviously knows that, so he's probably already shook as fuck and slowly but surely transforming into a beta cuck. I give it two months at most before random homeless people start making him do pushups.

<escalate99>

Where did Dana say that?
not saying you are wrong, but i been off the grid for a few days.
Off doing Podcasts eh.

It's funny when you chat with someone a bit you kind of develope an idea in your head about what you think they sound like. I gotta say, I was way off on you, haha, you sound like the stereotypical "New York badass" character from a T.V show (I hope you don't take that as offensive). I was quite shocked to be honest, lol.

I cant stand rematches for fights like that.. but im sure because of how the casuals were drawn in.. its still the biggest fight they could make

Off doing Podcasts eh.

It's funny when you chat with someone a bit you kind of develope an idea in your head about what you think they sound like. I gotta say, I was way off on you, haha, you sound like the stereotypical "New York badass" character from a T.V show (I hope you don't take that as offensive). I was quite shocked to be honest, lol.

Ha ... i actually did that podcast a week ago
@TheCompleteKO had audio issues so a lot was left off & he split it up & I guess it took time

I take no offense to that & wear my Noo Yawka proudly ;)

Ha ... i actually did that podcast a week ago
@TheCompleteKO had audio issues so a lot was left off & he split it up & I guess it took time

I take no offense to that & wear my Noo Yawka proudly ;)
Haha, awesome. You would probably be surprised by my rather thick Eastern Canadian accent aswell despite having lived 30 of my 38 years on the West Coast, lol. I've actually had quite a few people ask me if I was from New York which does kind of irritate me if I'm being honest since I'm not even American, lol.

Well unlike you I'm not a nut gargling fan of either guy so I can see what actually happened. Conor had some nice TT def in the first, better then anyone before him again KN. He got dominated the 2nd round and lost the first but won the 3rd. Obviously got stopped but it was hardly a total blowout. I would say winning a round against KN who never lost a round is pretty decent.

lmao.
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Conor haters panicking more than ever before. they realize they have zero excuses if conor wins this one. they cant say khabib sucks anymore after he already beat conor and is getting called the goat. brilliant.

Back