Is Conor surrounded by yes men?

Never seen the movie. Haaa

Headlights1.jpg

Well, I think kavanaugh was a bit caught up in the Conor hype after the Aldo fight. And was most complicit in underestimating Nate. I think he also believed Conor would KO Nate in first round and they would move on. It's also entirely possible that he had a gameplan and Conor just abandoned it in the cage. Cause "walk him down and try and take his head off with every punch" was obv not a good gameplan.
I suspect they'll be much more prepared for the rematch, but I still think Nate wins.

artem will be homeless soon enough my friends

I would never wish that upon him, but other than Conor nuthugging, what other skillset does he have
He has two degrees and already had a pretty successful career in accountancy before he became a full time pro fighter, he'll be alright.

Ah yes the movie that The One True God made his debut in.

Cage Bless

Penn, Cage, Stoltz, Reinhold.

Jennifer Jason Leigh, and the young and stunning Phoebe Cates.

If you don't like that movie... I don't wanna know ya.

landscape-1449758565-fast-times.jpg

Penn, Cage, Stoltz, Reinhold.

Jennifer Jason Leigh, and the young and stunning Phoebe Cates.

If you don't like that movie... I don't wanna know ya.

landscape-1449758565-fast-times.jpg

Star studded cast.

Will watch it eventually.

I think like any person pro athlete he has a lot of people around him with their hands out. Kavanagh seems like the most egregious example of that. He wrote a biography that was essentially about Conor... anyways, I think that these people might not be "yes men" in that they just agree with whatever Conor says, but I think that they'll definitely say things that will maximize the money that they can get and they'd put that ahead of Conor's well being.

I think thats pretty common in sports in general, though, and outside of Kavanagh just being a greasy guy there isn't a ton of evidence of it with Conor.

I think the UFC hired some kind of olympic wrestling coach to train him? Not sure if true. But other than that, no; he's got a dork to play touch butt in the park with.

Back