Is Conor still in his physical prime?

Are teenagers starting dees treads? The man is 30 years old. People age...so will you young man.

Hes taken a ton of damage in his last 4 fights. Time will tell. His habit of blocking punches with his face will be a downfall eventually , but will he retire before then is the question.

He has take A LOT of punishment

No, no he hasn't. you people really need to rethink what is considered "alot of damage" cause conor has taken very very very little damage in his career..taking a few punches in a diaz and mayweather fight, isn't "ALOT OF DAMAGE' that's just absurd...

It's just genetics. British people age probably worse than anyone else on the planet.

Conor looks fine in those first few pictures, bro. Definitely more healthy than in that last one. Not sure what you're getting at here.... but you missed the mark
Yeah right<45>

Looks a decade older.

Look at the furrowing of the forehead, hollowing temples, saggy skin around the eyes, deepening smile lines, peeling back hairline.
Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Yeah right<45>

Looks a decade older.

Look at the furrowing of the forehead, hollowing temples, saggy skin around the eyes, deepening smile lines, peeling back hairline.
Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png
His hair line has always been questionable

He looks like absolute shit in that last picture your first post

technically yes but the damage he took with nate and Floyd plus his habit of drinking is probably taking his toll. While i agree that Mcg does coke, there's no USADA bust so far and the 1.5 years of inactivity might be a factor here. he started training after khabib won the belt.

Conor's face will resemble a scrotum in 10 years. He enjoys his way of life, though.

I don't think physical prime matters that much in MMA.
Many fighters do better in their 30s than they did in their mid 20s.

Seems to me that most of the guys who decline rapidly in their early 30s are guys who've had very long careers.

seriously the dude is my age and he looks like my dads friends, it's bizarre

yes, he's still in his physical prime, but has he peaked properly? i have reservations.

in my opinion he looked the very best when he fought Nate. both times he looked good, his performance wasn't great in the first but he physically looked filled out and strong.

beatings he took?? Surely you joke??? what beatings...have you ever checked his resume? go look at how many 1st round stoppages he has...he literally has only had 2 tough fights in the last 10 years. I have to laugh at that...haha beatings..haha he had a couple of bad rounds against mayweather where he took some punches...and a tough fight against nate...that's it..where else has he taken damage? damage occurs over many fights and a long career..like a diego sanchez...not having 2 tough fights..stop being a hater and just saying stupid shit, that makes no sense...

according to a lot of people on sherdog, Max Holloway has severe CTE from 2 fights with Jose Aldo.

the thing he has going for him is that he's taken almost no damage in his career. if he ever has to take a JDS-style beating, he's going to look a lot older real quick.

meh. he got tagged a few times in both fights, but panic wrestled before it got too bad.

and that was in only 2 out of 24 fights, in the others he's come out almost totally unscathed.

Back