Is Conor still in his physical prime?

maxresdefault.jpg

Adonis glutes are evidence that Conor is bordering on physical human perfection.

<Huh2>

Uhh both Diaz's fights and Mayweather. Are you serious or just trolling?

Luckily, Conor is quick with the tap, or it could have been a lot worse.

Conor has never pulled out of a fight or missed weight. Khabib has pulled out of several. Recently during a weight cut because of lack of blood flow to his liver. Just worry about your boy making weight. Because Conor will be there on Oct 6.
Habib.0.jpg

Coke helps cutting weight and gives you false confidence.

I firmly believe once you start poisoning your mind and body there is no return. Sure, he can clean up, but he killed a part of something. Then again, what Nate Diaz said.

Dagestan Genes > Irish Genes

The irish brought us colour photography, the tractor, the submarine, the ejector seat and even a cure for leprosy

Dagestan isn't even developed enough to have a government

<{cruzshake}>

His lifestyle and beatings have taken their toll

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Hard to believe this is Conor just a couple years ago... he looked like a kid!

B6f_BGpa_IAAE5_Ew_H.jpg
This is legit the worst picture you could have used because apart from being skinny he looks exactly the same

Couple rounds of touch-butt and he'll be good as new. KO, rnd 1.

That ass whooping Floyd gave him aged him by at least half a decade. I legit felt sorry for him the more times i watched that fight. He had no clue what he was in for.

This is legit the worst picture you could have used because apart from being skinny he looks exactly the same

Yeah right<45>

Looks a decade older.

Look at the furrowing of the forehead, hollowing temples, saggy skin around the eyes, deepening smile lines, peeling back hairline.
Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Trash talk performances aside, one thing that really struck me when watching last night's presser was how aged Conor looked. This wasn't drained, on-the-scales Conor. And no, it isn't the beard or the hairline. I'm talking about his face and eyes in particular, which are sagging, and tired-looking.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-22.46.27.png

He's just 30, but sitting next to Khabib, who is the same age, he looked decidedly worn out and faded. Obvious explanation: One does coke(?), drinks and is known for partying hard with his buddies, the other doesn't even drink alcohol. That shit catches up to you.

There's a lot of reasons. Most people start showing obvious signs of aging around 30 at the very least. Add in the fact that a fair skinned Irish guy who is spending a lot of time baking in the sun in extended vacations then it's a recipe for aging.

He might of had jet lag. that shit sucks

Back