Is Conor still as big a star as he was 2 years ago?

He just signed a deal to make his own celebrity whiskey an official sponsor of the UFC on the Octagon's canvas and at press conferences and you're wondering if he's only as big of a star as he was back then?
UFC was desperate to have their boy come back to the cage. He could have requested anything and gotten it at this point.

I dont argue that he's still a huge star. But him getting a new contract, or his whiskey in the cage doesn't really prove anything. It proves the UFC was desperate.

i don't know how you have a name like that and not realize Nate was knocked out by Josh Thomson.

By a head kick...

fucking clueless dimwit...

don't see many of those in boxing

And btw he wasn't knocked out, nick threw in the towel at about the same time the ref stopped it

Trying watch the fight before commenting ok Felicia?

ObwMUxg.gif

write less and watch more hey? my account is over 10 years old and i have 135 posts you seem to be the one who lives on here.
not saying you havta be a KO machine but if your good you should have maybe atleast 1? especially with 4oz gloves?
footwork, speed, precision and timing is what all great boxers have and nate diaz does not have those.
Yes, 135 posts in 10 years and you're STILL writing too much for the amount of knowledge you have.

Yes, 135 posts in 10 years and you're STILL writing too much for the amount of knowledge you have.

haha ok buddy youre what 19 years old? 6,400 posts in 2 years? ive been wtaching mma longer then youve been alive lil boy

By a head kick...

fucking clueless dimwit...

don't see many of those in boxing

And btw he wasn't knocked out, nick threw in the towel at about the same time the ref stopped it

Trying watch the fight before commenting ok Felicia?

ObwMUxg.gif

clueless dimwit? all he said was HE WAS NEVER KNOCKED OUT.

you think the fight was stopped because a towel? LOL no the fight was stopped because Diaz was having the last of his brain cells beaten out of him.

it's kind of sad how biased you motherfuckers are on here.

Diaz went straight up face down ass up at the end, why? not because of the towel was thrown in, BECAUSE HE WAS OUT.

oh big man. id love to actually see one of you basement dwellers outside and talk as much shit as you can type cause id make you my bitch.
dont say retarded things if you don't want to be treated like a retarded bitch

dont say retarded things if you don't want to be treated like a retarded bitch

someday youll grow up, get a job, move out from moms house and see what real life is all about. until then we both know who the bitch is here

someday youll grow up, get a job, move out from moms house and see what real life is all about. until then we both know who the bitch is here
Hahahah let's go pm me your paypal account , let's see who has the bigger money...
Mother fucker I am an Amazon pro seller and and eBay power seller, I don't have to work like you do I clear 2500-4500 weekly without punching a clock

Hahahah let's go pm me your paypal account , let's see who has the bigger money...
Mother fucker I am an Amazon pro seller and and eBay power seller, I don't have to work like you do I clear 2500-4500 weekly without punching a clock

i keep my money in an actual bank not paypal and i doubt you have anywhere close to my assests

i keep my money in an actual bank not paypal and i doubt you have anywhere close to my assests
so open a paypal and show me 77,089$ because that's what's in my paypal at the moment and Paypal isn't my bank either

The video UFC put up two weeks ago of his fight with Eddie at MSG now has 7 million views. The press conference already has 3.3 million views.

Yes, he's bigger than ever.

To me it feels like when Jordan returned from retirement. Just not sure yet if it's like when he returned to the Bulls and won 3 more titles or when he joined the Warriors

What type of products are you selling?
i sell between 15-20 books a day on Amazon my lowest priced book is 11$ my highest can range between 3-500$
On eBay I sell electronics, and do a hell of a lot of drop shipping

Also antiques and collectibles like sports cards and autographed memorabilia...
Jordan's do alright as well

Back