Is Conor McGregor the UFC's only A level athlete?

FY0ZNeI.gif

^ weighs nearly 300 pounds and jumped over 5 feet high, too.

Conor is right up there with him in the A-level category.

<6><6>

Guy has a nice jump on him... but.. ..your point is?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nut-swinging has yet to be introduced as and Olympic event. But when it does you and Conor will no doubt make a great tandem and be a shoe-in for gold.

The olympics is for all the gods like Conor to sit and watch B and C level athletes perform. Wrong again! @KOByGettingThroatFucked

I'm talking athletic ability, you tit. If someone has a crazy vertical like him and you add years of martial arts experience, that makes him a million times more dangerous then some schmuck off the streets learning martial arts, lol.

We know LeBron's a flopper/pussy.

Didn't know MMA was a jumping contest. Maybe he can do a backflip on somebody like the fake wrestlers do.

The olympics is for all the gods like Conor to sit and watch B and C level athletes perform. Wrong again! @KOByGettingThroatFucked
You're lucky you're making those statements behind the safety of your keyboard, I would stomp your fucking foot to Bolivian!

You're lucky you're making those statements behind the safety of your keyboard, I would stomp your fucking foot to Bolivian!

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your uncoordinated ass would probably trip and fall over if you tried to stomp my foot.

Y'all Mctards are really working it today.

*here follows a PC retraction*
Sorry, y'all exceptional individuals are really working it today

Back