Is Conor McGregor the greatest finisher of all time?

The difference is Conor is doing it at the top of the game. Carlos is one of my all time favorite guys, but he coulldn't finish guys at the top. Even GSP and Anderson weren't finishing guys at the elite level.

Umm what? Anderson finished Hendo and Vitor, 2 future HOFers among many others. Conors only truly elite finish is against Aldo if you look at context instead of just focusing on names. Even if you don't though Aldo is still his only truly elite finish.

Anderson finished the top guy in his division 9 times in 11 straight title fights not to mention destroying Leban who at the time was on a huge streak and set to fight for the title. After Anderson he was never the same though so people seem to forget this.

There's a reason Carlos Condit is nicknamed the Natural Born Killer. 28 finishes in 30 wins - 15 KOs and 13 submissions.

EDIT: Matt Brown is also 19/21 with 13 KOs and 6 submissions. Joe Lauzon is 25/27 with 7 KOs and 18 submissions. It's not hard to find people like this if you actually pay attention to MMA.

I was going to mention Lauzon and Condit, but you beat me to the punch.

He’s up there. If Mcgregor rocks you your almost certainly toast. I still think vitor Belfort Anderson Silva and Robbie lawler have better killer instinct but mcg is up there. Those follow up shots on poirier were brutal.

"Conor is the best of the best, hits harder than Tyson, Smarter than Musk, Bigger cokk than Ron Jeremy, If this guy wanted to. he could part the sea like Moses"

---------Dana White

only on sherdog can such a great finisher and entertainer be hated so vilely.

its like those hardcore jews that hate on isreal.

10857830_10152908413942154_4808698730599853649_n.0.0.jpg

Marlon Sims. 300 fights, 300 finishes. Once beat up 20 guys in a bar fight...they were coming at him from all angles. Real life chuck norris.

Most great finishers are in heavier divisions. He definitely deserves his p4p ranking.

Igor Vovchanchin wasn't exactly known for decision wins.
In UFC maybe Chuck

Back