Is Conor Mcgregor a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ now?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He repeatedly said my Lord Jesus Christ. Before he has said that he would beat Jesus in a 1v1 fight.
Is Conor Mcgregor a Christian crusader trying to KO the man who follow the saracen religion?

He will need a Lord and savior on October 6th, so perhaps.

He just realizes religious christians are super narcissistic about their beliefs and therefore wants to fool them into thinking he's christian.

Hes trying to come at Khabib through the religion angle by praising Jesus, mocking the Islam greeting and offering Khabib whiskey.

Knowing you'd whoop Jesus' ass and being a true believe aren't mutually exclusive

1. Only God knows the heart, but it’s hard to believe.

2. Jesus loves Conor and Khabib. Even if Conor is a Christian, Christ wouldn’t want a Christian to attempt to harm a person who believed in something different. That’s not a Christian’s prerogative.

3. Wasteland.

If he fights a Christian in his next fight he will be a Muslim.

Hes trying to come at Khabib through the religion angle by praising Jesus, mocking the Islam greeting and offering Khabib whiskey.
I think it's working. Khabib is calm, cool and collected but he was visibly upset at times.

He repeatedly said my Lord Jesus Christ. Before he has said that he would beat Jesus in a 1v1 fight.
Is Conor Mcgregor a Christian crusader trying to KO the man who follow the saracen religion?

He never wasn't Christian. He's just no a fanatic like Khabib.

He’s just trying to upset Kabib via religious beliefs, how transparent and pathetic

I thought it was to troll honestly.

Religious people are kinda dumb. If you pretend to believe the same hogwash they do, they will support you no matter what, NO MATTER WHAT - that's why Christians can both love a no-morals man like Trump and hate a high moraled man like Richard Dawkins.

Agreeing with their crap is more important to them than whether or not you're a good person - but these are the people who think sexual orientation is not a natural condition but a moral choice.

I think it's working. Khabib is calm, cool and collected but he was visibly upset at times.
Agreed. Initially he was very stoic but the last 20 minutes he was engaging more with the talk and you can tell he was showing more emotion.

Though I dont think Conor got into Khabib's head at all despite trying so hard but we'll see.

he's repenting to his savior because he knows his end is near.

Back