-first ever UFC simultaneous 2 belt holder

-p4p number 1 currently

-most vicious finisher in the game

-most powerful left hand shot that no one can take

-Richest UFC fighter on the roster

-deaded the p4p # 1 in thurteen seconds

-keeps it 100% trill

-money may wants nothing I do with him in pure unarmed combat

This all amounts to being the most feared man to walk this earth.

#McGoderblessallyourbitterbumsouls

4KmWFTs.gif

He's the most feared 12 year old skateboarder until he gets truckslammed by Tony Hawk Jr.

3F27BA9200000578-4401072-UFC_star_Conor_McGregor_poses_produly_on_top_of_his_240_000_Roll-a-3_1491906557246.jpg

I'd be willing to bet he's not even the most feared man in Ireland...that's just me though.

All nonsense but I dig it still. Every time this man fights the world watches, I'm a fan (fight fan) but not to a ridiculous degree over one.

Trite:

-p4p number 1 currently

-keeps it 100% trill

He's not the #1 P4P...... DJ is.

Nate Diaz took his left hand... and then choked him dead.

Trite:

-p4p number 1 currently

-keeps it 100% trill

Hi Artem

Trite:

-p4p number 1 currently

P4P in the ufc means sh!t. Real p4p fighters would be aldo, silva, gsp, you know guys who actually defended there belts multiple times and stayed on top for years undefeated....conor didn't even come close to achieving this, in other words he's a poor mans version of a p4p fighter imo.

most vicious finisher in the game, give your head a shake. he fought at fw where he dwarfed everyone. A crocop headkick is a vicious finish saying conor is the most vicious finisher is kind of a joke because making that statement your including all divisions so in that case no he's not even close to being the most vicious finisher in the game.

Again your not being specific so by what your saying your including all divisions and again your wrong not the most powerful left hand.

Nate didn't seem to have any problems taking conors left....don't even say he knocked him down because if no-one could take his left nate would've been ko'd....I recall nate wobbling conor in the first fight and if that round had an extra minute left I think nate would've finished conor by tko...don't matter he still choked him out and won....oh and remember conor still couldn't do sh!t to take with his left in the second fight either, didn't finish nate with it now did he.

ya sad the ufc is willing to go out of there way to pay him big money yet other fighters get peanuts, it is true fighter pay is a real issue and a union would be great because at least fighters would have an actual base pay they can live off...some fighters make barely nothing. The gap fom paying one guy millions and another fighter a few thousand is a real joke, there's really no excxuse its simple you pay the richer fighter less to allocate more to those up and coming fighters trying to make a name for themselves.

Ya beat aldo in 13 seconds but when aldo wanted a rematch which he so rightfully deserved considering his long reign as champ, conor got special treatment and took superfights and didn't even defend the fw belt....therefore conor was pretty much the sh!ttiest fw champion the ufc has ever had, he didn't defend the title once.

Conor is still nothing compared to aldo in terms of p4p, when conor actually defends belts and keeps them for multiple years then he can call himself p4p....he's good but right now nothing special, he's still got a long ways to go if he wants to compare himself to aldo, gsp, silva, even cruz before he to cody.
-keeps it 100% trill

Conor will probably have a huge weight/size advantage meaning his left my be more dangerous, howeve floyd is faster, smoother, has way better movement and if he wants he will hit hard...unless for some magical reason conor lands the perfect left to wobble floyd so conor can go for a finish or actually ko floyd like marquez did to pacquiao I'm going to say that floyd isn't afraid of conor considering he's fought guys who probably hit harder than conor anyways and who are real boxers.

no this all amounts to conor doing all this for the money, he doesn't care about leaving a legacy behind, when you compare him to the likes of gsp, silva, aldo, cruz...and you listen to how this previous champions talk, they actually have a passion and respect for the sport....conor is all about money and fame, not the sport, if he was he'd be more focused not worrying about floyd and boxing and get his @ss in the octagon and defend that lw belt or vacate it.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet he's not even the most feared man in Ireland...that's just me though.
He's not feared AT ALL in Ireland! He's a GOD to them!
To the TS, he's still tiny For a man, so no, he is not the most feared at all. I'm a big fan of his, but stop being stupid!

Trite:

-p4p number 1 currently

-keeps it 100% trill

<{clintugh}>

Trite:

-p4p number 1 currently

-keeps it 100% trill

Most feared manLET maybe.

Also, you're a fucken muppet.

I don' think fear is the right word bud, I don't think there's a fighter out there that actually fears him. Eddie Alvarez and Jose Aldo both probably have nightmares of him but I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to fight him again. I give Mcgregor respect as a 2 division champ even though I don't like the man but everyone knows you have to defend the belt to be a real champion, that's what's always defined the greats of the UFC.

Back