is conor getting stripped of the LW belt?

MMouse

Now you enter...the shredder
Banned
Reaction score
I keep hearing both sides. Is he or is he not?

Officially, we don't know yet. In reality, we all know he's not the champion anymore.

No, he will keep the belt forever. From now on fighters in the LW division will only compete for the interim belt.

If they don't the UFC will look dumber than ever before.

We now let champions sit for no reason and the "interim" holder gets to defend lol.

Damn I thought thread said “watch Conor strip”

Leaving disappointed

Why, are you loosing sleeping over it?

In the eye of public opinion, he has been stripped

If Ferguson-Nurmagomedov is for the undisputed title, as reported, then yeah, he's stripped.

Hopefully Khabib stuck to his guns about only fighting Tony for the undisputed belt.

At this point in time its about integrity how does the UFC want to be preceived in the public eye and in the eyes of the core fans who have been watching them since the beginning the guys who told all there buddy to come watch this shit and it grew from there...failing to strip him now and forcing an intrim to defend his belt without an injury ..is just fucked beyond repair..would honestly change my view towards the sport and the UFC as awhole..they will have offically lost there way as a company..intrims should never defend ever..that is insane..

My hope is yes he gets stripped and they do a Khabib vs Ferguson 2 in Russia. This puts Connor I his place by letting him know he cant just duck 2 competitors and more importantly lets him miss out on ppv bonuses that only the Champs get that ll hit his wallet. They built a monster, they need to show a pair and nip this now.

They should institute a rule that if the interim champ defends before the actual champ he takes over as undisputed champ...n give the stripped guy first shot when he comes back.

Doesn't look like it, it will be offically addressed at the presser tomorrow i'm guessing

He deserves to be. He’s just keeping the belt for show at this point, he’s not a champ. UFC is fucking retarded.

It’s a fuckin gold belt...who gives a shit?

They are giving Conor the chance to be a man and Vacate but he won't. He says belts don't matter and clings to them like this:
McGollum.jpg

Last edited:
Back