Is Conor diet a "paleo" type of diet? That might explain the fatigue.

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was watching an old video of Conor during his preparation for the Diaz fight and notice that his diet has lots of red meat, he seems to be a meat lover, he was talking about how super high prime was his beef and even showed in camera and he even called his diet the “endless steak” diet. I wonder if this “paleo” type of diet was just for the Diaz fight or this is his “normal” diet? If this is how he actually eats then that might explain his fatigue during rounds.

Btw not making excuses for him (not a fan) but when I tried this diet i felt fatigued all the time.

More like a FAILeo type of diet, if that's what's giving him his cardio.

giphy.gif

I think Conor cant run. knees, ankles or something. Nothing like running to improve cardio. Watch floyd and other eilte boxers 5-7 miles of road work a day.

I was watching an old video of Conor during his preparation for the Diaz fight and notice that his diet has lots of red meat, he seems to be a meat lover, he was talking about how super high prime was his beef and even showed in camera and he even called his diet the “endless steak” diet. I wonder if this “paleo” type of diet was just for the Diaz fight or this is his “normal” diet? If this is how he actually eats then that might explain his fatigue during rounds.

Btw not making excuses for him (not a fan) but when I tried this diet i felt fatigued all the time.

It's 40% whisky 40% coke 30% duck.

The only thing I want to know about Conor, is if he actually nuts up.... comes back and inevitably loses to either Khabib or Ferguson.

That’s called the mans diet

You see all the elites putting in miles of roadwork and to date I've only seen conor run once. Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort also don't run and look how tired they get.

I heard that he likes to include a lot of duck in his diet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back