Is Colby Covington the most hated man in the UFC ?

I don't know about most hated, but I do think he is the biggest douchebag.

He”s trying too hard. He will fall just as hard though.

he is right about Brazil being a shithole and the people animals tho.

what was the point of this thread again?

were some people expecting him to play along with the politically correct zionist media narrative?

good for him. i hope he gains more fans for speaking the truth. he certainly won me over a fan.

he is right about Brazil being a shithole and the people animals tho.

what was the point of this thread again?

were some people expecting him to play along with the politically correct zionist media narrative?

good for him. i hope he gains more fans for speaking the truth. he certainly won me over a fan.
You sound racist

Only brazillians hate him, everyone else just thinks he's a lame try-hard.

If only he was more entertaining as a fighter, I would.

He was suspended by FOX for plagiarism. Not a crime, but it's dishonest, and highly unethical.
How long? I just saw him yesterday talking to Robbie and Platinum Perry after the weigh-ins. Is he gonna start calling fights again? If there is anyone besides Joe & Goldie that does a great job at commentating for the UFC it's Ken-Flo. He makes Anik tolerable, because Kenny seems like the one guy that has been able to find chemistry with him.

After those Star Wars spoilers? Yes. I hope he gets knocked the fuck out in his next one.

If he is then he's doing his job. Colby is GOAT heel potential and understands the game well. Once he gets an interim or title fight he will break through and become a potential star.

Conors the most hated on sherdog. Crybabies won't shut up about him.
Even his haters have his posters on their walls. Throwing darts at it 1 minute, then making out with it the next.

Hey.. I may not like Conor, but I do respect him. That’s about it.

I think Covington has a death wish. Brazilians are pretty passionate as are Star Wars fans.. lol

Back