Is Colby Covington mad at Brazil because of this ?

Colby is mad at the world because one day in college he walked in and found Jon Jones on top of his mom. It so emotionally scarred him that he's never been the same and as a result has developed major anger issues. Everywhere he looks he sees alpha men banging his mom.

Johnathan has to use boner pills to get it up. Also has to take steroids because his body don't produce the male hormone. Just has a big clit basically

december-2015-warlley-alves-submits-colby-covington-via-guillotine-picture-id542514282
hi-res-c5b319ee263395c1543aae3451940e2c_crop_exact.jpg
december-2015-warlley-alves-submits-colby-covington-via-guillotine-picture-id542514278
Dude got strangled like a filthy animal. He probably still has nightmares.

Yup

lol colby is a bitch

Yup

I would not be happy with the fans in a country that chant, "you are going to die" either. I do not remember a chant like that in any event I have attended in the USA. I doubt that the fans in other countries chant " you are going to die" either.
Oh what a mean chant...naughty boyz...

Johnathan has to use boner pills to get it up. Also has to take steroids because his body don't produce the male hormone. Just has a big clit basically

That's unlikely.

It's more likely that he needs the boner pills NOW, be cause his body stopped producing testosterone after an extended period of steroid abuse.

So realistically be could have boned the shit out of Colby's mom.

That's unlikely.

It's more likely that he needs the boner pills NOW, be cause his body stopped producing testosterone after an extended period of steroid abuse.

So realistically be could have boned the shit out of Colby's mom.

Have you seen his wife? I think Colby's mom is better looking

That and the Brazilian crowd that hurt his feelings.

Plenty of fighter have gone down there to fight and have dealt with the rowdy crowds just fine.

He was too sensitive and decided to start a feud with all of Brazil over it.

Back