Is Colby Covington mad at Brazil because of this ?

Every person on here defending Colby “creampied pussy” Covington is a total bitch. Or they’re just some white power weirdos that like his antics, which also makes them bitches. You don’t have to defend Werdum but gtfo with defending him too, his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn’t cash.

That's a little too general. Not much in the sense of white power when Masvisdal and other latinos are defending him saying that they were harassed and spat on while down there. Spitting on another person is filthy behavior, noting racial about it. If fans start spitting on an athlete, he should be able to respond.
Colby obviously shouldn't have generalized either, but to not say anything would have been the beta move

I would not be happy with the fans in a country that chant, "you are going to die" either. I do not remember a chant like that in any event I have attended in the USA. I doubt that the fans in other countries chant " you are going to die" either.

So every time anybody says mofo to somebody they literally mean that this person f*cks mothers? Seriously all those twats crying over the chant and having no clue that it is just a stupid phrase. In Eastern Europe people say "kill him" while watching football. Means nothing else "than destroy him".

That's a little too general. Not much in the sense of white power when Masvisdal and other latinos are defending him saying that they were harassed and spat on while down there. Spitting on another person is filthy behavior, noting racial about it. If fans start spitting on an athlete, he should be able to respond.
Colby obviously shouldn't have generalized either, but to not say anything would have been the beta move
Look at the hate in the man, it could have been one person and the whole nation is filthy animals? I’m on their side because if someone came to the US and said anything trying to demean our fandom we’d go fucking nuts. It’d be like if someone came here and called us ignorant beer chugging just bleed slobs. Besides Japan every audience can be assholes on some level.

My guess is at one point he got rejected by a Brazilian chick (or dude), seems like that's where a lot of Brazil hate comes from.

I refuse to put the L in Coby since it's fucken pointless.

He landed no strikes on Warlley, so he figured he needed to start by kicking Werdum.

Brazilian fans don't have any class, but then neither does Colby, so I guess it's a match made in heaven.

december-2015-warlley-alves-submits-colby-covington-via-guillotine-picture-id542514282
hi-res-c5b319ee263395c1543aae3451940e2c_crop_exact.jpg
december-2015-warlley-alves-submits-colby-covington-via-guillotine-picture-id542514278
Dude got strangled like a filthy animal. He probably still has nightmares.

Do you have any doubt over it?

His only loss was to a brazilian, he'd go to North Korea but not Brazil.

Keeping a guillotine after a slam should be called a boomerang choke from now on

Brazilian fans don't have any class, but then neither does Colby, so I guess it's a match made in heaven.
You're damn right about it.

Brazilian fans watch UFC like it's soccer, they don't care for good, exciting fighters (even though there are plenty of them in Brazil), they just want the W...

I pray night and day that no other country, specially US, learn from their behavior, it would be a kindergarten.

Back some years ago I thought that this childish behavior would fade away, but it's taking damn too long. Sorry about that.

I fucking hate Coby Covington!!! he's a POS!!!

His mom likes BBC!! ... and is ugly
He's a bitch, f*ggot
He's jealous cuz ... etc
can't fight worth shit ..

but I fucking hate him cuz he doesn't follow the martial arts code of respect and honor ... like I do

I seen no indication of that in the first fight lol. Warlley choked him like a filthy animal lol.
yeah because he went for a stupid takedown. next time.... well, not sure if next time would happen, but if it does (if warlley can climb up the rankings), he will win a comfortable decision

Colby wants attention and he's getting it.

Poor guy can't handle a little heckling. Colby is too sensitive for this sport. Guy gets boo'd and loses his fuckin mind.

Maybe Colby should stop being an instigating cunt it wasn't too long ago that it was perfectly normal to smack a mouthy bitch around and noone cared.
Lol just love this let me talk shit but once you do something about it I'm going to cry.

Back