Is Colby being a pussy for pressing charges?

Yeah... If that. But thats not what happened.

Fabricio was bitter about the Brazil trash talk from weeks ago and went and attacked Covington. Colby didn't run up to Werdum and start instigating a fight. Werdum was sour over a post fight speech and then used a weapon to attack the guy do to being butthurt.
Even if that was the case, which it seems not as they had some confrontation before it escalated, it would still not even cross my mind to press charges. It's so unheard of in that situation where I'm from. I could MAYBE understand it if he dropped him and beat him up proper, but even then he was a willing participant. Again, he suffered no harm what so ever so the point is moot.

Even if that was the case, which it seems not as they had some confrontation before it escalated, it would still not even cross my mind to press charges. It's so unheard of in that situation where I'm from. I could MAYBE understand it if he dropped him and beat him up proper, but even then he was a willing participant. Again, he suffered no harm what so ever so the point is moot.
The altercation before the video was Werdum attacking Colby b/c he was mad about the post fight speech.

This is something we all learn in grade school. You can say whatever you want, but you can't assault people with weapons b/c their words hurt your feelings.

If Colby came back with a bat and broke his knee caps after Werdum hit him with his boomerang do you think Werdum would rest, heal up and then hunt him down to get vengeance? No. He would call the cops and press charges.

Kind of. But then again, If you are sensitive enough to respond to words with physical action, you absolutely deserve punishment

So I guess Colby did the right thing. Even though its a pussy move
Colby tried to trip Werdum first and kicked him.. plus did all this shit talking and can't back it up. Even in the videos of the incident, he's talking shit still, after the issue.. he's a bitch, a true pussy!

The altercation before the video was Werdum attacking Colby b/c he was mad about the post fight speech.

This is something we all learn in grade school. You can say whatever you want, but you can't assault people with weapons b/c their words hurt your feelings.

If Colby came back with a bat and broke his knee caps after Werdum hit him with his boomerang do you think Werdum would rest, heal up and then hunt him down to get vengeance? No. He would call the cops and press charges.
According to Werdum they had words before the incident and Colby was the first to initiate body contact with the leg kicks. I'm not saying that it's necessarily true, but at least the part about Colby disrespecting Werdum again in the hallway before the incident I think is reasonable to assume.

If Werdum had broken Colbys knee caps with a bat I'd be all for pressing charges. That's not remotely close to what happened though. If Colby had come back at Werdum by throwing the boomerang back at him, without anything happening otherwise and no harm done to Werdum either, I would have thought it equally ridiculous if Werdum had charged him with assualt.

According to Werdum they had words before the incident and Colby was the first to initiate body contact with the leg kicks. I'm not saying that it's necessarily true, but at least the part about Colby disrespecting Werdum again in the hallway before the incident I think is reasonable to assume.

If Werdum had broken Colbys knee caps with a bat I'd be all for pressing charges. That's not remotely close to what happened though. If Colby had come back at Werdum by throwing the boomerang back at him, without anything happening otherwise and no harm done to Werdum either, I would have thought it equally ridiculous if Werdum had charged him with assualt.
If Colby kicked him first then I agree pressing charges is ridiculous. If he did, that will come out and Werdum will be fine.

More than likely, Werdum was upset at Colby's post fight speech, he went and talked shit. Colby talked shit back. Then werdum attacked him with a weapon. I don't see why its OK to attack people with boomerangs but not bats. This isn't gangland. They are professional athletes. Theres no such thing as "snitching". Were not in the favelas. GSP, Connor Mcgregor, etc would all do the same.

All the Brazilian fighters int he UFC are going at him now. Is he supposed to fight all of them with weapons and boomerangs? No. He has to send a message that words are OK. But if words upset you that doesn't mean you can assault people on the streets. They are adults.

Lol at all the dweebs and cucks coming out the woodworks with this narrative.

Real life isn't Sherdog.

You talk shit you get hit.
While I don’t condone what Werdum did, you have to anticipate this kind of shit if you verbally attack people. Total pussy move.

>call an entire nation filthy animals
>said nation has a huge MMA presence
>call one of the best heavyweights of all time a filthy animal and his family filthy animals to his face
>press charges when you get made a bitch on camera

I can't tell if he's a genius or an idiot tbh

by pressing charges he's even futher immersing himself in the heel role

Yeah... If that. But thats not what happened.

Fabricio was bitter about the Brazil trash talk from weeks ago and went and attacked Covington. Colby didn't run up to Werdum and start instigating a fight. Werdum was sour over a post fight speech and then used a weapon to attack the guy do to being butthurt.

So much estrogen in your post, shoudn't you be on a sex and the city forum?

Real life isn't Sherdog.

You talk shit you get hit.

I'm guessing you're 15. Real life is IF you hit, you get sued/go to court and possibly jail.

Part of being a civilized adult means being in control of yourself. Even when the other person should be hit, or deserves to be, the reality is that physical altercations are a different ballgame these days. Only dumb beta- males with no money have problems with this kind of shit.

Nothing worse than a rat, enjoy that title for the rest of your life you goof mutt.
Yeah. This isn't the 1960's. and were not in a gang or the mafia. There is something worse, nerds like you on the internet that get butthurt by post fight speeches to the point of tears. Thanks for helping to make Colby Covington famous. I will enjoy the fights he gets b/c of this publicity.

Back