Is Cody Garbrandt the next War Machine?

I mean, I know you don't like the guy. But comparing him to Warmachine? C'mon bro...

What a fucking moronic parallel/assumption.

Need to start tossing people this dumb off of bridges, Christ.

Only if Cody decides to change his name for something like
Windows Eight
Turd Sandwich
or
Pasta Party
If you're gonna put Turd Sandwich in there than Giant Dousche must also be an option Buddeh.

How is he really even short fused? fighters get in little scuffles all the time on tuf i dont see the big deal

I believe that was felony assault if TJ actually filed charges. You can't just grab a guy by the neck if he makes you angry with words. TJ was not even facing him which made it worse.

He grabbed another pro fighter on a "reality show" and has neck tats.....clearly the next war machine:confused:

No. I don't think he's as unhinged as War Machine.

He's young and has a bad temper. Some people are like that, hopefully he gets better over time.

War Machine was just a crazy person. You could see it on TUF and after he won his UFC fight. Going from angry to overjoyed to blubbering like a baby in a matter of minutes isnt normal.

People bigger than Cody are more than just 1% of the population.

I never said people aren't bigger....I can find tons of fat slobs that are way bigger than cody. I'm talking about who's tougher...who'd win in a fight...

Cody being temperamental and stupid are his defining qualities, I think everyone would agree. Clearly he's not a woman beater but repeated head trauma changes the human brain.

He already got dented once

there is literally no evidence that hes stupid

as for your next point, by that logic every ufc fighter is a punch away from being war machine

cody surrounds himself with TAM, who are a good influence. except for TJ kneeing a guy and leaving, that camp has had no scandals and everyone speaks highly of them

Back