Is Cody Garbrandt the next War Machine?

Because all single parents start out with the intention of being a single parent right?

Is why I used the word ignorance
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do some family planning. Ignorance is getting pregnant by someone who has no intention or ability of providing for a family. It's not the turn of the 20th century where Emma Goldman was arrested for birth control advocacy, we have options!

yes. Because all people with tattoos are pieces of shit.

fucking idiot.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do some family planning. Ignorance is getting pregnant by someone who has no intention or ability of providing for a family. It's not the turn of the 20th century where Emma Goldman was arrested for birth control advocacy, we have options!
Seems like a very privileged, naive, ignorant view of the world

I feel like Dana really wants Cody to win
Of course he's one of the few with real star potential. Tho there's not much for him at 135. He,would need to go to 145 for the bigger fights.

Yes, he is totally behaving like War Machine. I totally see it. :rolleyes:

WTF does being raised by a single mum have to do with anything?

This really is a stretch and ridiculous speculation TS.

Seems like a very privileged, naive, ignorant view of the world
Not really, my dad is a immigrant(Philippines) who had to overcome prejudices. Asians have stronger family ties and while other cultures have normalized single parent households, asian americans learn from the mistakes of others and that is why they are on top(especially in cities like San Diego).
Everything my family has done was earned.

Being a pro fighter with a short fuse does not put you on the fast track to being a deranged lunatic in jail for almost killing two people.

How is he really even short fused? fighters get in little scuffles all the time on tuf i dont see the big deal

I hope Cody loses to TJ then becomes one of those guys that goes from champ to completely falling out of the top of the sport. He seems like the dictionary definition of douchebag. Who the fuck grabs a guy by the throat in a fit of rage in a civilized society?

Not really, my dad is a immigrant(Philippines) who had to overcome prejudices. Asians have stronger family ties and while other cultures have normalized single parent households, asian americans learn from the mistakes of others and that is why they are on top(especially in cities like San Diego).
Everything my family has done was earned.
Then I'll stick with naive and ignorant

Naive is making babies you cannot raise. You shouldn't debate this stuff for your sake...
Absolute bullshit, as dumb and ignorant a statement as the other guy.

Naive is making babies you cannot raise

Because everyone single parent plans in foresight to raise a child on their own?

It's not a debate, you just have what I consider a very shit opinion

I only mentioned one stereotype(single moms) which is usually true. Dillashaw got tko'd where Garbrandt got ko'd stiff by a guy no one has heard of. Garbrandt has some charisma and a feel good story, so most people are okay with him acting like an idiot. I regret comparing him to War Machine, but he's not a smart guy

I wouldn't regret it if I were you

You never made a comparison between Cody and what War Machine did to Mack. Seemed you were eluding to commonalities with their massive insecure emotional instability for which there seem to be plenty.

Like War Machine, Cody seems to deviate a lot more than the average fighter with this problem.

Even in the Conor vs Faber season of TUF he threatened to jump Conor over nothing at weighins. Provokes TJ on this season, TJ responds proportionally and he ambushes him with a rape choke and then brags about it.

The deal he had with the Leukemia kid was extraordinary and beautiful but it shouldn't distract from what a terrible role model he is being for the kid acting like he did in the first episode

Back