Is Cody Garbrandt the next War Machine?

Only if Cody decides to change his name for something like
Windows Eight
Turd Sandwich
or
Pasta Party

Obviously I'm a big Dillashaw fan, but Garbrandt's crazy temper and lack of intelligence are big red flags. It doesn't help that he was raised by a single mom for intervals of his life. Dude clearly has demons and years of fighting(he got ko'd stiff in a boxing match) will make his mind even more dysfunctional than he is now

Ok I agree somewhat with your aprenhensions but there is a difference

Cody doesn't have a CRAZY diet, unhealthy drug-habit and childhood history of extrem physical and psychological abuse.

Just keep the sluts away from him
too late

335CE029-8C29-48EF-B362-496B723F14AB.png_zpsj0yzfj5w.jpeg

Jesse taylor from tuf 25 seems like the next war machine same craxy behavior.

I honestly think Mike Perry would more likely be War Machine than Cody

Also, is Cody even packing...might be tough to break into the nudy film industry without one

Obviously I'm a big Dillashaw fan, but Garbrandt's crazy temper and lack of intelligence are big red flags. It doesn't help that he was raised by a single mom for intervals of his life. Dude clearly has demons and years of fighting(he got ko'd stiff in a boxing match) will make his mind even more dysfunctional than he is now
No, they title will likely be passed on to Jon Jones. He's well as his way to collecting mug shots.

Hard to say...you never know who's going to go the WM or Mayhem Miller downward spiral. I'm not a Cody fan but I sure don't want to see that happen to him or anyone else.

I dont believe he is even close to being on War Machine's level

Maybe if he changes his name to Eagle Snakecatcher or something then I'll believe it.

Back