Is Clenbuterol safe?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I really wanna loose weight with doing the least amount of excercise I heard this stuff is extreme.

No. Not what you are looking for. Studies came out in the past decade about how bad it is on you're heart (if any remember exactly). It was bad enough that even the majority of bodybuilders have moved away from using it.

And to be honest it gives a dirty feeling. Kinda of jacked up but sweaty and cramping like crazy. Very little results.

You need to fix your diet instead of relying on drugs for weight loss.

When combined with T4 it is very effective. It also has some serious side effects that are permanent and I wouldn't advise doing it.

Eat Clen tren hard. But srs don't use Clen to lose weight. The results aren't worth the side effects, it's far more dangerous than most people make out.

The mod RR asked me to comment on Canelo's positive for Clen in the boxing forum. I posted the adverse effects. It's no joke.

It really is not safe

Very bad for the heart

No. It is not safe.

It is so not safe that not only is it banned from human use in the US by the FDA, (only approved for animals) but it is illegal for a vet to give the drug to any animal that MIGHT end up in the food supply.

Back