Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

I’ll admit I admire his bravery to get in the ring/street? with the people he’s ‘boxed’, even if it’s just a few seconds. How many of you would lace up against Wilder? especially when you’re that much smaller. Sure it ended up being a mauling right away but at least he has the balls to take that beating lol. Or maybe he just wanted to be dominated by a big black man, who knows. Other than that, the dude definitely has mental issues.
He has mental issues and that really has nothing to do with bravery as being unaware.

Is a mentally ill man brave because he jumped in to the tiger cage?

I saw that video a couple of years ago. That Charlie guy has quite a strong chin, no doubt, but what stood out the most for me was the right hand glove on Deontey's left hand. Why would he do that?
Dyslexia?

He has mental issues and that really has nothing to do with bravery as being unaware.

Is a mentally ill man brave because he jumped in to the tiger cage?

I more think Charlie is just full of himself. Comparing him to somebody getting I to a tiger cage is a little thin. He’s not that fucked lol.

I more think Charlie is just full of himself. Comparing him to somebody getting I to a tiger cage is a little thin. He’s not that fucked lol.
Uhh, the guy has blasted people over and over, he's been in gyms with guys who would fucking kill him.

And it is an apt comparison as charlie, just like a fool jumping in to a tiger cage, are both unaware of what they're getting in to. Or perhaps maybe a closer comparison is a baby touching a hot stove - no courage needed just an blissful unawareness of the danger.

He has legit mental issues. You can even hear his dad in the background of one video apologizing and even saying “He isn’t right in the head, he is deluded. Please don’t hurt him.”

He has legit mental issues. You can even hear his dad in the background of one video apologizing and even saying “He isn’t right in the head, he is deluded. Please don’t hurt him.”
His father should get him some real help and quit indulging his son's delusions. It's hurting everyone.

Charlie Z may be a clown to trained fighters, but the funny thing is, he probably really is a legit badass compared to the average man on the street. I've seen enough goofs fighting on youtube.

There was another thread that had the documentary listed ... searching ...

I ended up watching the whole thing. Dude definitely has some screws loose. He's not firing on all cylinders. If he was a knife in the drawer, he wouldn't be the sharpest. Some would say he's an egg short of a dozen. Given he was a light bulb in a pack, he wouldn't be the brightest per se.

Go on…

I am new to the whole Charlie Zelenoff thing. I had watched him get his ass kicked by an old Mayweather Sr. but just recently watched his other youtube boxing matches. Or whatever they are. Now is he trolling the world for views?
Or does he have legitimate mental problems that make him think he is actually an undefeated boxer who is the best in the world?

just look "Charlie Z fight" Or :Charlie Zelenoff" up on youtube if you haven't watched already
no sane person would take the beatings he took for trolling lol

Charlie Z may be a clown to trained fighters, but the funny thing is, he probably really is a legit badass compared to the average man on the street. I've seen enough goofs fighting on youtube.

He's skinny with no grappling so I would hardly come him a legit badass. He could out box the average untrained guy sure but anyone larger who grabs him (or anyone with any grappling experience) is going to give him trouble.

he ordered a pizza and when the pizza man delivered he opened the door, suckered punched the pizza delivery man and then slammed the door, locked it and said “yeah that’s right bitch”.

You can't call a time out after throwing a sucker punch in the street though.

Charlie gets wrecked by your average tough guy.

He has always seemed to be slightly autistic and likely to have been bullied as a kid and now needs to assert himself on the world .

I’ll admit I admire his bravery to get in the ring/street? with the people he’s ‘boxed’, even if it’s just a few seconds. How many of you would lace up against Wilder? especially when you’re that much smaller. Sure it ended up being a mauling right away but at least he has the balls to take that beating lol. Or maybe he just wanted to be dominated by a big black man, who knows. Other than that, the dude definitely has mental issues.
The majority of his "fights" are him sucker-punching nobody's in commercial gyms, under the guise of "friendly sparring". And the dude literally runs away(sometimes out of the building) anytime someone fights back. He is anything but courageous.

You overestimate him IMO. I've never seen the dude win a fair fight in his life. Sucker-punching clueless gym-goers isn't really saying much IMO. Also, the one actual sanctioned fight he had, he got his shit pushed in by a guy who was 0-14. I'm not convinced he beats your average gym bro off the street, who has zero training, in a fair fight.

Back