Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

There was another thread that had the documentary listed ... searching ...

I ended up watching the whole thing. Dude definitely has some screws loose. He's not firing on all cylinders. If he was a knife in the drawer, he wouldn't be the sharpest. Some would say he's an egg short of a dozen. Given he was a light bulb in a pack, he wouldn't be the brightest per se.....k, I'm done.

I prolly could and if i start losing im not above a little

giphy.gif

to get the W<33>

So I'm late to the Zelenoff party. I'd heard of him years ago, but I thought his schtick was challenging pro fighters. It's only recently that I learned about how he attacks people at planet fitness.

I'm surprised to hear that so many people think he has mental problems. The guy is getting a ton of views on his youtube videos and is making money off of it. Doesn't sound crazy at all. He just has the right mixture of balls, hunger for money/attention, and a DGAF attitude.

He's like a not funny version of Andy Kaufman.
Why can't it be that he has mental issues and is making money off of them? Why does everyone who unwittingly stumbles into money have to be heralded as some kind of genius? More often than not, luck is the biggest factor in their fortune.

Why can't it be that he has mental issues and is making money off of them? Why does everyone who unwittingly stumbles into money have to be heralded as some kind of genius? More often than not, luck is the biggest factor in their fortune.

Doesn't Charlie pay to spar or in his case, assault people ? His channel is not really that popular to be making money from it.

Doesn't Charlie pay to spar or in his case, assault people ? His channel is not really that popular to be making money from it.
I don't know. The guy is fucking retarded, so probably.

Lol, I truly hope Zelnoff gets brain damage.

I watched a few of his videos a while back. I think it's a combination of him being a bit mentally deficient...combined with the fact that he is making money on yt being that way. I will say this though, I have never seen anyone knock him out or land a huge power shot right on his chin.

Isn't this Ray Sefo he tries to "spar lightly":

Damn. I saw this thread was bumped and was hoping to see an update about him dying.

Just saw YouTube's on him.

He pretty tough for normal guy. Crazy as hell tho.

Methamphetamine. Not even once.

300px-Charlie_Zelenoff1.jpg

WBC HW Champ Deontay Wilder beat the shit out of him in a gym. Made him run out the door, while he was still talking shit after the beating. "I'm still the best." Lolz
Lol, he was even wearing a glove on the opposite hand. Think he was wearing a left glove on his right hand and still kicked the shit out of Charlie xD

he's gonna get killed, just a matter of time, coming across the wrong person

When I first came across him years ago I thought his entire persona was pretty clever and funny , as time went on I'm convinced it's not an act and he has some serious mental health issues.
Sad thing is it's only a matter of time until he gets badly hurt .

Back