Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

If he's going around and just swinging on people, how hasn't he been arrested yet?

So I'm late to the Zelenoff party. I'd heard of him years ago, but I thought his schtick was challenging pro fighters. It's only recently that I learned about how he attacks people at planet fitness.

I'm surprised to hear that so many people think he has mental problems. The guy is getting a ton of views on his youtube videos and is making money off of it. Doesn't sound crazy at all. He just has the right mixture of balls, hunger for money/attention, and a DGAF attitude.

He's like a not funny version of Andy Kaufman.

So I'm late to the Zelenoff party. I'd heard of him years ago, but I thought his schtick was challenging pro fighters. It's only recently that I learned about how he attacks people at planet fitness.

I'm surprised to hear that so many people think he has mental problems. The guy is getting a ton of views on his youtube videos and is making money off of it. Doesn't sound crazy at all. He just has the right mixture of balls, hunger for money/attention, and a DGAF attitude.

He's like a not funny version of Andy Kaufman.

No, he's definitely mental.

My best guess: he had mild mental issues his whole life, took up boxing=cumlilitive brain damage over time=what we see today

Bunch of haters itt.

This Charlie Zelenoff guy is hilarious. I hope he is trying to play everyone because if not, it's really embarrassing stuff. He looks like he is trying to fly when he boxes people. It's just all left cross, right cross, left cross, right cross hahaha. And he tells people he wants to "light spar" then starts swinging like a moron and then raises his hand like he won something. That's what leads me to think he isn't faking it, because he is actually physically trying to inflict pain on other people in gym locker rooms and right outside of racquetball courts. So assuming he is being genuine, I feel bad for this weirdo.

Some guy made a homemade documentary on the guy. He is mental. At one point you see a clip of him going to town on a meth pipe. In another clip he is in court and the judge tells him he is to continue to take his medications. They have a guy on there that gave him five boxing lesson. Charlie talked him into getting some dude to go in the ring and take a dive for fifty bucks. That was his first video. Then one day tried to sucker punch the coach so the coach put an arm bar on him. Then his mom went and asked for his money back. If you watch the Charlie Zelenoff story. They show him being mental enough that you realize he is messed in the head. I thought it was just trolling when i seen the wilder video.

Yeah, he's definitely crazy. It's pretty sad.

You gotta see his love proclamations for Kim kardashain are weird as fuck.

the guy is legit mentally ill, that said if he is still doing this stuff (sucker punching people) he needs to get a severe beatdown and get some jail time.

Not sure how someone who is 152 and 0 can be trolling....

WBC HW Champ Deontay Wilder beat the shit out of him in a gym. Made him run out the door, while he was still talking shit after the beating. "I'm still the best." Lolz

When I first heard of charlie z he was also mentioned alongside some legit boxing name like wilder which is pretty confusing...you start thinking he`s legit in some way.

He also cliames he got chuck liddell to back down.

I'd pay to fight this guy.

I think he's a legitimate psycho freak and bad person. I can't imagine him turning it around. Would be best if he was put out of his misery imo

He also cliames he got chuck liddell to back down.
thats actually how i first heard about him.. he was trolling chuck on twitter and chuck actually was responding to him.. So I was like "who is this guy" clicked on his name then discovered one of the greatest boxers ever..
But yeah he had chuck going

Back