Is Cerrone the greatest italian American ufc fighter ever?

Italy is in Europe.

Italy is a haplogroup.

Cerrone is of italian descent.

Cerrone fits into that haplogroup.

Science doesn't lie

How do you know he is of italian descent? Because of his last Name? And yeah im aware italy is in europe..

What most people don't know, is that Dice was jewish and not even italian. He was born Andrew Clay Silverstein.
9N9cZ33.gif

Jack and Jill went up the hill

Each with a buck n a quarta

Jill came down with two-fiddy...OH !

American isnt a genetic haplogroup because as Americans, we haven't banged our cousins long enough to all be related..yet.

Italian is a haplogroup because most can trace their haplogroup back to one man or woman. Ie they are related. America is too young for that yet

Italy is in Europe.

Italy is a haplogroup.

Cerrone is of italian descent.

Cerrone fits into that haplogroup.

Science doesn't lie

Can he speak Italian? Has even set foot in Italy?
I know Italians who'd consider him American and not Italian. Which's right, his only connection is his name.
Just because you eat pizza hut(an American and not Italian food) it doesn't make you Italian lol.

American isnt a genetic haplogroup because as Americans, we haven't banged our cousins long enough to all be related..yet.

Italian is a haplogroup because most can trace their haplogroup back to one man or woman. Ie they are related. America is too young for that yet
you will enjoy this

Because he says so and ill take his word over yours

Well then maybe you should add a Quote of him saying that to your OP because I couldnt recall him ever doing that and seems like im not the only one.

Can he speak Italian? Has even set foot in Italy?
I know Italians who'd consider him American and not Italian. Which's right, his only connection is his name.
Just because you eat pizza hut(an American and not Italian food) it doesn't make you Italian lol.

Like said (twice) italian is a haplogroup that shares a genetic ancestor.

ray-longo-ufc-on-fox-23.jpg

USADA this guys calf muscles.

Longo would crumple Rampage with 1 leg kick.

Italian is a nationality not an ethnicity. Frankie Edgar and Donald Cerrone are about as "Italian" as Chucky Cheese pizza.
The funny thing is imagine how many Americans are “British American” and they never go on about that but they love being “Italian”

I thought Edgar.Cowboy and Serra were American.how silly of me.
Hence TS saying "Italian-American". Just like any person of ethnicity/race, who was born in American. IE: Mexican Americans, Filipino Americans, Irish Americans, Russian Americans, etc etc..

In NY people brag about being Italian American with much bravado.. They put Italian flag magnets on their cars, and keep gel companies in business. The rest of us laugh behind their backs.

And then you watch movies like Goodfellas and wish you were them.

The funny thing is imagine how many Americans are “British American” and they never go on about that but they love being “Italian”

I wouldn't be proud to be British, especially if my "British" queen was german.

Just like the opposite of that in which many Asian Americans call self such, instead of saying Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc etc.. Or like many of us Filipino Americans call self Islanders, Pacific Islanders, Polynesian or Hawaiian, the later three if having Hawaiian roots in recent generations of bloodline..

Back