Is Cardi B a hypocrite?

Her song was the #1 song of the summer

131.gif

She marched in favor of Women's March and talks about how Women get disrespected

But she was a stripper and sold her body for dollar bills

I ain't no snowflake or SJW but just because someone is a stripper that's what they do in the context of their profession and during their work hours.

it doesn't excuse sexual transgressions outside of that context.

{<doc}

You can't be serious.

Edit, 427 million views. What in the absolute fuck. That song is terrible.

Just curious.... Do you even like modern hip hop?

That said Cardio got famous from Love and Hip Hop the TV show.

Dont Ever Forget that Remi Bodied Niki in 2017.

Just curious.... Do you even like modern hip hop?

Not really, I don't dislike it. I don't really listen to it but I've heard songs I consider to be catchy/decent.

What do you think of that song.

What genre do you think it is? It's not country.

Not really, I don't dislike it. I don't really listen to it but I've heard songs I consider to be catchy/decent.

What do you think of that song.

It's alright, better than some of that mumble rap that's going on but still not my cup of tea. Her song hit that top 100 for a reason. I'm more of a Kendrick Lamar and J Cole fan.

Cardi is reality TV show trash

Tell that little bitch to play her role

It's alright, better than some of that mumble rap that's going on but still not my cup of tea. Her song hit that top 100 for a reason. I'm more of a Kendrick Lamar and J Cole fan.

Cardi is reality TV show trash

Yeah I was shocked to see that.

To me it's her voice. It's awful, first couple lines sound terrible imo. Lyrics are pretty bad as well imo.

Cardio B is BIGGER and more POPULAR than Beyonce right now. 5 singles in the top 10 this week and B never did that

Back