Is Canada the GOAT country of all time?

Canada is 30 million people spread across mostly shitty tundra and super liberal centers. They are one of the top countries on the planet. America is lucky to have them as a northern neighbor.

Just don't get all SJW on us if we decided to go another direction :p

Canada is 30 million people spread across mostly shitty tundra and super liberal centers. They are one of the top countries on the planet. America is lucky to have them as a northern neighbor.

Just don't get all SJW on us if we decided to go another direction :p

"Mr American Ambassador?"
"FUCK CANADA"

This is completely off-topic but I visited Canada last year after Christmas on a day called, "boxing day".

This was a mistake.

I will forever judge your country on its complete inability to comprehend if not comply with its own traffic laws. It's like your entire country had an autistic fit.

Sadly not yet.
If you remember Kyle's moms BS in the movie, then you'll love the throwback in the latest season. IMO they hit the sweet spot between serialization, and old school stuff.

This is completely off-topic but I visited Canada last year after Christmas on a day called, "boxing day".

This was a mistake.

I will forever judge your country on its complete inability to comprehend if not comply with its own traffic laws. It's like your entire country had an autistic fit.
I live in WA, middle of the week they can't comply with our's either... running red lights and stop signs and shit and changing lanes cutting people off without signaling.

EDIT:

TS, Canada can't be the GOAT country. Their East Indian's are fucking shit heads and super impolite. They'll let their kids completely destroy clothing displays and will watch them do it and won't even fake trying to stop them, they walk down the middle of the isle in Costco so you can't get past them and they walk like a sloth walks... slow as fuck. AND, they're the only people to buy something, ONLINE from Old Navy Canada to try and return it for cash at Old Navy America brick and mortar stores.....

If you remember Kyle's moms BS in the movie, then you'll love the throwback in the latest season. IMO they hit the sweet spot between serialization, and old school stuff.
Time to go hunt it down.

What in the actual fuck? This must be a troll account because there is no way you are Finnish. LMAO.

Matti was an alcoholic, not a drug addict. As for the male-stripping, well, why should I know?

I don't spend my time watching shitty movies or reading paparazzi rags. The guy's life as a whole was a lot less interesting than how it was probably depicted in that movie.

Last edited:
Matti was an alcoholic, not a drug addict. As for the male-stripping, well, why should I know?

I don't spend my time watching shitty movies or reading paparazzi rags. The guy's life as a whole was a lot less interesting than how it was probably depicted in that movie.

In more recent news ...

Finnish ski-jumper Matti Nykanen, 46, reportedly tried to stab sausage millionairess Mervi Tapola and strangle her with a bathrobe belt on Christmas Day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-assault-arrest-wife.html#ixzz51necFauC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maybe it's just me but "stabbing a sausage heiress" makes for a hilarious mental image.

This was a mistake.

TBF - boxing day is Canada's Black Friday.

One of the biggest frauds about Canada is that Canadians are polite. I take a lot of shit from Canadians for this, but as someone who has lived in the US and Canada, I am always shocked at how rude and aggressive Canadians can be when I go back to Canada.

In more recent news ...

Maybe it's just me but "stabbing a sausage heiress" is makes for a hilarious mental image.

That happened a thousand years ago. Now he's just an old, washed-out dude who drinks himself to stupor occasionally.

There are around a million people like that guy in this country. Nothing out of the ordinary. Most of them just don't have gold medals.

That happened a thousand years ago. Now he's just an old, washed-out dude who drinks himself to stupor occasionally.

There are around a million people like that guy in this country. Nothing out of the ordinary. Most of them just don't have gold medals.

there are a million people in Finland like that?

Population of Finland: 5.5million.

TBF - boxing day is Canada's Black Friday.

One of the biggest frauds about Canada is that Canadians are polite. I take a lot of shit from Canadians for this, but as someone who has lived in the US and Canada, I am always shocked at how rude and aggressive Canadians can be when I go back to Canada.
What part of Canada?

What part of Canada?

Well, I'm from Toronto but we went to Alberta on vacation this year and BC a couple of years ago, and it was not much different.

I had a middle aged woman block my car in a parking space to come out and give me shit about honking at her to stop blocking an entire line of cars at a mall because she was on the cell phone while stopped in the middle of the road. No one in the US, except a crazy or ex-con, would do that. That would be playing with your life.

We had Washington plates while in Victoria a couple of years ago and I had a traffic cop lecture me about how "americans come to Canada and think they own the place". A day later our server at a restaurant complained about Americans.

My kids were born in Canada, it was kind of embarrassing to sit there and have them hear this kind of stuff, particularly from a cop in a place that is a tourist place.

Canada seems like hell from what I read on here. I just imagine white whores and cold shit weather but no beauty. Siberia and Russia and China beautiful north parts with pretty feminine pale skin women. Even Monglia.

When I think of Canada I think of political correct feminist shithole filled with people I don' want live in or in my country beige imported in by boatload. And then you Canadian expect pay for it. And then fat feminist women and butches. You also got that weird transgender. Shit
LOL

And alcohol is not a drug, then?
We had Washington plates while in Victoria a couple of years ago and I had a traffic cop lecture me about how "americans come to Canada and think they own the place". A day later our server at a restaurant complained about Americans.

My kids were born in Canada, it was kind of embarrassing to sit there and have them hear this kind of stuff, particularly from a cop in a place that is a tourist place.
No one is perfect, for sure. Plus there's currently a lot of anti-Trump sentiment that is spilling over onto innocent people. It's regrettable.

Back