Is Bosnia a prequel to what is to come in Western Europe?

The Muslims are lucky America came to help in Kosovo. It should have remained a Christian Serb state. Albanians should be kissing Clintons ass. It changed hands before so it's only a matter of time when Serbs get their land back.

Who said they were all lies?

Some might be true. It was a civil wAr n all kind of bad ppl take part in it.

But some could easily be made up or exaggerated as well.

What you're doing (like what that politicized court is doing) is trying to portray all Serbs As psychotic killers n rapists to justify the anti Serb agenda n at the same time justify taking away Serb lands.

1st kosovo n soon Serb republic in Bosnia

There's definitely a political element here. You just happen to be repeating those same lies or half Truths you heard on western media over the years

No, im not saying muslims were innocent, im merely saying that the ethnic cleansing was not justified.

And that the presence of terrorist elements didnt justified the violence against civilians.

No, im not saying muslims were innocent, im merely saying that the ethnic cleansing was not justified.

And that the presence of terrorist elements didnt justified the violence against civilians.

Again I posted few videos earlier n here's an article from 2005 general Mckenzie (one of the main un ppl in Bosnia during the wAr) n his reflection

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-real-story-behind-srebrenica/article737584/?service=amp

Nobody's saying ethnic cleansing is justified, however in civil wAr where things are very personal n there's a lot of history behind the conflict, crimes will be committed. It's not like Americans going into Iraq n being completely indifferent towards Iraqis.

The biggest problem here is that one side was singled out n all the blamed was pinned on them n clearly it's all political

Last edited:
Serbs are ultra nationalists who think they were in the right
no they are not. you are brainwashed. its people like you that'll trust any shit reported on tv, so a war can be justified. stupid.
if you care about the western civilization you clearly support the wrong side. who needs a second saudi arabia on european soil?

no they are not. you are brainwashed. its people like you that'll trust any shit reported on tv, so a war can be justified. stupid.
if you care about the western civilization you clearly support the wrong side. who needs a second saudi arabia on european soil?
Except Bosnia is nothing like Saudi Arabia at all.

Except Bosnia is nothing like Saudi Arabia at all.

Muslim parts of Bosnia are becoming increasingly wahabbistic. Even the native Bosnian muslims are starting to have problems with Arabs who are coming in big numbers and buying properties. Sarajevo looks like Riyadh more and more.

right

and it's just the beginning...

Muslim parts of Bosnia are becoming increasingly wahabbistic. Even the native Bosnian muslims are starting to have problems with Arabs who are coming in big numbers and buying properties. Sarajevo looks like Riyadh more and more.
I've been to Bosnia 3 years ago, didn't have any problems or run ins with fanatically religious people.

I keep an open mind and will look into it though.

I've been to Bosnia 3 years ago, didn't have any problems or run ins with fanatically religious people.

I keep an open mind and will look into it though.

Since the Bosnian govt allowed strangers to purchase housing and real estate couple of years ago, tons of Arabs moved to Bosnia, Sarajevo especially. Nowadays, native Bosnian muslims often come to Serbian part of town so they can have a beer or listen to live music in clubs and not get harassed by wahabbists, who even tried to occupy Sarajevo's main mosque last summer.

Since the Bosnian govt allowed strangers to purchase housing and real estate couple of years ago, tons of Arabs moved to Bosnia, Sarajevo especially. Nowadays, native Bosnian muslims often come to Serbian part of town so they can have a beer or listen to live music in clubs and not get harassed by wahabbists, who even tried to occupy Sarajevo's main mosque last summer.
That sucks, you Serbian?

That sucks, you Serbian?

Yes, I'm a Serb. I live in Serbia but spent a lot of years in Bosnia. And you're right, it sucks. Despite everything that happened there, Serbs and native Bosnian muslims somehow manage to get along. It is the middle eastern influence that is turning Bosnia into islamic state. Nice to hear from someone who's actually been there and is not educated solely by CNN.

Yes, I'm a Serb. I live in Serbia but spent a lot of years in Bosnia. And you're right, it sucks. Despite everything that happened there, Serbs and native Bosnian muslims somehow manage to get along. It is the middle eastern influence that is turning Bosnia into islamic state. Nice to hear from someone who's actually been there and is not educated solely by CNN.
Was in Slovenia too, all in all there wasn't much negativity between the different nationalities imo. Didn't make it to Serbia.

That doesn't excuse genocide and ethnic cleansing of non combatant civilians for nationalistic dreams of expansion.
Are you psycho?

Again I posted few videos earlier n here's an article from 2005 general Mckenzie (one of the main un ppl in Bosnia during the wAr) n his reflection

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-real-story-behind-srebrenica/article737584/?service=amp

Nobody's saying ethnic cleansing is justified, however in civil wAr where things are very personal n there's a lot of history behind the conflict, crimes will be committed. It's not like Americans going into Iraq n being completely indifferent towards Iraqis.

The biggest problem here is that one side was singled out n all the blamed was pinned on them n clearly it's all political

Well, since the serbs were winning and commiting most of the attrocities they are going to get singled ou.

They even pay ppl to adopt more of a "traditional" salafi look (men = beards with short pants, women = face covers) n mosques all over the city

They even pay ppl to adopt more of a "traditional" salafi look (men = beards with short pants, women = face covers) n mosques all over the city

Local muslims should just convert back to Christianity, it would be hysterical. It's messed up to see capital of a country in Europe losing its soul, and it's not the only one. I can see you know this stuff, you're from around here or?

Back