Is Bosnia a prequel to what is to come in Western Europe?

Stormfront lite

white-qaeda.jpg

Sucks to be them.

Again, and for the last time, your claims make no sense. Serbs held Sarajevo, Bosnia capital, completely rounded up the whole time during war. It is a city surrounded by mountains, which were loaded with our artillery, impossible to defend. Serbs could have flattened the city in a day. Srebrenica was in the midst of Serbian territory, nobody would survive if that was the intent of Serbian army. I'll stop here, the thread is already gone off-topic too much.

Yes because a big city being completely levelled over a day quickly wouldnt cause other countries to question just what the fuck the serbs are up to.

Gotcha, testimonies given at the Hague are all lies, but hearsay given in an internet forum is proof.

Who said they were all lies?

Some might be true. It was a civil wAr n all kind of bad ppl take part in it.

But some could easily be made up or exaggerated as well.

What you're doing (like what that politicized court is doing) is trying to portray all Serbs As psychotic killers n rapists to justify the anti Serb agenda n at the same time justify taking away Serb lands.

1st kosovo n soon Serb republic in Bosnia

There's definitely a political element here. You just happen to be repeating those same lies or half Truths you heard on western media over the years

Who said they were all lies?

Some might be true. It was a civil wAr n all kind of bad ppl take part in it.

But some could easily be made up or exaggerated as well.

What you're doing (like what that politicized court is doing) is trying to portray all Serbs As psychotic killers n rapists to justify the anti Serb agenda n at the same time justify taking away Serb lands.

1st kosovo n soon Serb republic in Bosnia

There's definitely a political element here. You just happen to be repeating those same lies or half Truths you heard on western media over the years

Grimballers response in this thread:

1. Notallserbs

2. Both sides committed crimes 100% equally

3. Sure serbs committed crimes except all the cases that are actually brought up arent true. Not saying serbs committed no crimes but any crime brought up is bs.

4. The muslims caused it and they are going to cause another one in europe.

5. The serbs were trying to reason with them till the end
^ my favorite one lol

Did i miss anything lol

Yes because a big city being completely levelled over a day quickly wouldnt cause other countries to question just what the fuck the serbs are up to.

I like these mental gymnastics

Serbs were concerned with their apparence on world stage n that's why they didn't savagely bombed the city, however they forgot about that concern when they were running rape camps n committing "genocide"

Grimballers response in this thread:

1. Notallserbs

2. Both sides committed crimes 100% equally

3. Sure serbs committed crimes except all the cases that are actually brought up arent true. Not saying serbs committed no crimes but any crime brought up is bs.

4. The muslims caused it and they are going to cause another one in europe.

5. The serbs were trying to reason with them till the end
^ my favorite one lol

Did i miss anything lol

Well any nation with significant Muslim population in the world has some type of conflict

I guess others are just systematically raping n killing them n Muslims are only defending themselves

I like these mental gymnastics

Serbs were concerned with their apparence on world stage n that's why they didn't savagely bombed the city, however they forgot about that concern when they were running rape camps n committing "genocide"

Basic things seem like mental gymanistics to you. I'll slow down a little for you.

Its a lot easier to run and somewhat hide a rape camp in some village than to destroy a big city overnight. People tend to ask questions. Like hey wasnt there a city there yesterday?

No not just like wmd where the U.N. and U.S. were at odds and iraq was cooperating.

USA with NATO were involved in n those wars n they clearly helping one side.

Their objective was clear n all that "evidence" afterwards was just a justification for their action

Basic things seem like mental gymanistics to you. I'll slow down a little for you.

Its a lot easier to run and somewhat hide a rape camp in some village than to destroy a big city overnight. People tend to ask questions. Like hey wasnt there a city there yesterday?

Or it could be a wild imagination spread by those with anti Serb sentiment...

Well any nation with significant Muslim population in the world has some type of conflict

I guess others are just systematically raping n killing them n Muslims are only defending themselves

rPNCqww.gif

and here we have grimballer revealing the true reason why this 10 page thread exists: he has an axe to grind to with Muslims.

There's also images of brave Muslim foreign fighters doing some Isis type stuff

However the conclusion to some clowns here would be

"They decapitating them to prevent rape"

no the conclusion here is there were religious extremists there but they didn't kill nearly the same amount of people as the serbs did. as the guy who posted the pic and are now high fiving said, Al qaeda should have fought better (because every bosniak that fought was isis)

I was pretty clear on it from the start.

You're the one dancing on the issue.

no you're not. your having your cake and eating it to. its like some hutu sympathizer saying 'ya im sure there were tutsis abused here and there' but anytime testimony is brought out or someone is convicted, he stands up and yells bullshit. and oh 'the tutsis committed crimes too so thus it wasn't a fairly one sided massacre.'

rPNCqww.gif

and here we have grimballer revealing the true reason why this 10 page thread exists: he has an axe to grind to with Muslims.

Not at all. I'm just looking it objectively.

Most Muslims still believe that Islamic society is best type of society n if they could choose between that n western democracy, they'll go with the former

I have "moderate" Muslim friends who try to convince me that sharia would be better than your average western justice system

no the conclusion here is there were religious extremists there but they didn't kill nearly the same amount of people as the serbs did. as the guy who posted the pic and are now high fiving said, Al qaeda should have fought better (because every bosniak that fought was isis)

Yeah but your conclusion is every Serb that fought wanted to exterminate Muslims...

Back