Is Black Seed Oil safe to take and does it have health benefits?

Known about It for years. Never tried It personally. It has a long / ancient history of usage so I'd imagine It's safety / potential side effects are fairly well documented. There's quite a few studies on pubmed / google scholar supporting It's usage.

Im skeptical of the extraordinary claims, but It's worth a shot. I was always meaning to experiment It but never got around to It.

Known about It for years. Never tried It personally. It has a long / ancient history of usage so I'd imagine It's safety / potential side effects are fairly well documented. There's quite a few studies on pubmed / google scholar supporting It's usage.

Im skeptical of the extraordinary claims, but It's worth a shot. I was always meaning to experiment It but never got around to It.

Yeah i seen people use it for overall health, but what are the sides?

I started drink bone broth soup after reading about it on dr axe and i dont have any more stomach issues, i didnt buy his powder which he sells i made the broth myself and added cabbage and other ingrdients and drank it for a month straight every day accept sat and sunday.

I just started taking about a tsp a day, not really long enough to give a opinion just yet, but it has a great smell, and is a tad spicy. I'll probably come back and give and update.

I just started taking about a tsp a day, not really long enough to give a opinion just yet, but it has a great smell, and is a tad spicy. I'll probably come back and give and update.

Did you have any sides, do you drink it on empty stomach?

What brand do you take? I read you have to becareful on which one you take, some of them hae added oils and are meant to put on hair and skin, I tried searching around but nobody says what brand they use and type.

Have you ever tried making Bone broth soup? you put some marrow bones in a slow cooker and low cook it for like 20 hours pour it through a strainer into a bowl put it in the cold fridge and let the fat come up to the top scrap that hardened fat off and you should be left with a collagen rich broth thats like jello texture and it melts right up when heated. Its awesome stuff you can drink it warm plane or add it to soups it really works especially when you are sick its very soothing.

What brand do you take? I read you have to becareful on which one you take, some of them hae added oils and are meant to put on hair and skin, I tried searching around but nobody says what brand they use and type.

Have you ever tried making Bone broth soup? you put some marrow bones in a slow cooker and low cook it for like 20 hours pour it through a strainer into a bowl put it in the cold fridge and let the fat come up to the top scrap that hardened fat off and you should be left with a collagen rich broth thats like jello texture and it melts right up when heated. Its awesome stuff you can drink it warm plane or add it to soups it really works especially when you are sick its very soothing.

The kind I take is from piping rock health products. Usually one or two tablespoons with food. I've had no negative side effects while taking it, it's probably my third day taking it so far.

I haven't tried making my own bone broth just yet, I'm defanity interested though. I've only tried the bone broth powder.

The kind I take is from piping rock health products. Usually one or two tablespoons with food. I've had no negative side effects while taking it, it's probably my third day taking it so far.

I haven't tried making my own bone broth just yet, I'm defanity interested though. I've only tried the bone broth powder.

So you take the black cumin seed oil with food like on top of it mixed in or do you put the spoon in your mouth and down it first and wash it down with some juice or water?

I read people drinking sticking a spoon of it and washing it down with juice or water and than eating.

yeah you gotta try that bone broth its the best.

So you take the black cumin seed oil with food like on top of it mixed in or do you put the spoon in your mouth and down it first and wash it down with some juice or water?

I read people drinking sticking a spoon of it and washing it down with juice or water and than eating.

yeah you gotta try that bone broth its the best.
I usually take a spoon of it with a drink after a meal, but I've considered using it as a seasoning, or to sauté food.

bone broth is legit. A very ancient power food. Good for so many things. Heals the gut. Heals the joints. Most of the paleo community is drinking It, common amongst a lot of top level athletes as well.

So my black cumin seed oil came with my order of honey, im scared to try it though, it says first timers should try half a spoon instead of a full one and should eat food after. Does it give you cramps or something? Other people say its supposed to help heal your intestines, so whats the deal? If its supposed to be good for the stomach and guts why have to take it with food? Does it burn or something?

So my black cumin seed oil came with my order of honey, im scared to try it though, it says first timers should try half a spoon instead of a full one and should eat food after. Does it give you cramps or something? Other people say its supposed to help heal your intestines, so whats the deal? If its supposed to be good for the stomach and guts why have to take it with food? Does it burn or something?
man up lol

its safe bro. Been used as a spice for thousands of years

man up lol

its safe bro. Been used as a spice for thousands of years

Im going to take it lol

This is the one I bought I hope its a good brand its the most popular that people use on the forums, im scared because of some reports of supplements not having the correct amount or filled with fillers
4f7290fc-41bb-40df-a9ae-550edd926d2c_1.e319460937c44da355e73076c00edfe5.jpeg

I found more info on Black seed oil from life extension
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/1/what-doctors-dont-know-about-inflammation/page-01?p=1

Absolutely no side effects and excellent to boost the immune system

Absolutely no side effects and excellent to boost the immune system

I still havent taken it, because i read one review saying it gave her a stomach ache. But others said its supposed to help with stomach issues and said she took way too much.

I still havent taken it, because i read one review saying it gave her a stomach ache. But others said its supposed to help with stomach issues and said she took way too much.

Every product on the market is gonna have at least one unsatisfied customer

My mother has IBS-C and that product is the only thing that helps her with constipation.
Kills the germs in the throat, remove bad breath and increase immune system.

My mother has IBS-C and that product is the only thing that helps her with constipation.
Kills the germs in the throat, remove bad breath and increase immune system.

Okay im going to try it, but how should I do it?

First thing in the morning on empty with some honey after and some food?

Before bed with food?

Okay im going to try it, but how should I do it?

First thing in the morning on empty with some honey after and some food?

Before bed with food?

Any time of the day, as often as you like. It's a healthy oil, so it's not going to get fat on you (like flax seed oil or fish oil)
Don't have it on empty stomach though, it's quite heavy to digest.

Back