Is Bisping angling for another superfight?

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
bisping-cormier.jpg

Bisping said in a recent interview that he might like to fight one last time in England after the GSP fight. The way DC and Bisping were yammering away at each other last night got me thinking - is Bisping angling for a retirement superfight in Manchester at LHW against DC?

It's been brought up before. Bisping offered to fight DC when Jones was disqualified from UFC 200.

In some ways it would be a win/win for Bisping. If he loses,he goes out challenging himself against a hall-of-famer from a bigger weight class. No shame in that. But if he wins?

Bisping could possibly beat WW GOAT GSP and then one of the greatest fighters of all time and retire a two-division champion on a 7 fight win streak, with his last 5 being victories over Silva, Rockhold, Henderson, GSP and Cormier.

thoughts?

"I'd smack Bisping around anytime." - DC

"DC bring it!" - Bisping

https://themaclife.com/sports/mma/m...fans-and-daniel-cormier-regarding-superfight/

What Bisping says and does are very different things. Only one common factor: He wants to avoid the contenders in his division at all costs.

Big difference between fighting WW GSP after he's been gone for four years and a former HW who is the current LHW champ

Yeah DC would slam Bisping around the ring in a cartoonish fashion.

I dunno who I would root for though, I like both fighters a lot

I don't think Bisping wants any part of DC. He definitely shouldn't.

Bisping would pick DC apart. Rockhold and Cormier have some back and forth sparring wars and The Bis smashes Rockhold easily.

Bisping would pick DC apart. Rockhold and Cormier have some back and forth sparring wars and The Bis smashes Rockhold easily.

It would only stay on the feet as long as DC wanted it to. Bisping is on his back whenever, however, and wherever DC chooses.

It would be a lose/lose for Bisping. a loss to GSP and a loss to DC.

Lmao. Bisping/DC will never happen but it would be fun!

bisping-cormier.jpg

Bisping said in a recent interview that he might like to fight one last time in England after the GSP fight. The way DC and Bisping were yammering away at each other last night got me thinking - is Bisping angling for a retirement superfight in Manchester at LHW against DC?

It's been brought up before. Bisping offered to fight DC when Jones was disqualified from UFC 200.

In some ways it would be a win/win for Bisping. If he loses,he goes out challenging himself against a hall-of-famer from a bigger weight class. No shame in that. But if he wins?

Bisping could possibly beat WW GOAT GSP and then one of the greatest fighters of all time and retire a two-division champion on a 7 fight win streak, with his last 5 being victories over Silva, Rockhold, Henderson, GSP and Cormier.

thoughts?

"DC bring it!" - Bisping

https://themaclife.com/sports/mma/m...fans-and-daniel-cormier-regarding-superfight/
Bisping would struggle to be any of the top 10 in his own weight class.

Lol

Bisping has good TDD and wrestling

But DC would slam him around still

He beats GSP though

Bispings long gone after he gets a decision over GSP

I'm a hypocrite. I'd pay to see it and also criticize Bisping for continuing to duck top MW contenders.

another? what was the first superfight?

and the next fight after he loses to GSP will be against rockhold. well, at least I'm hoping to be

Bisping is really the King og superfights. A fight with DC Sounds great. Whittaker will probably be out for a while, And Bisping likes to stay active, so no point in waiting for Whittaker. None of the other guys at mw can put together a serious win streak.

bisping-cormier.jpg

thoughts?

"DC bring it!" - Bisping

HE IS SMART ENOUGH TO...If he beats gsp..Why not go out on your shield for a couple MORE MILLION for letting DC whup him.

Bisping is really the King og superfights. A fight with DC Sounds great. Whittaker will probably be out for a while, And Bisping likes to stay active, so no point in waiting for Whittaker. None of the other guys at mw can put together a serious win streak.
Likes to stay active?

When he sets into the cage it will be for the first time in almost exactly a year.

It just seems as if he's trying to stay champion for as long as he possibly can. I think he beats GSP but the next fight, whoever it is against, he loses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back