Is Bill Burr one of the great social commentators today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196663

While the left and the right look like mirror images of each other, sustaining each other in total ignorance and political fanaticism, the rest of America goes unrepresented. Is Bill Burr is one of the few guys out there that truly represents the rest of the population?

Here's the latest example i'm listening to...

Social yes, political no, although one of the great things about him is that he'll fully admit that.

I like bill burr.

I been saying it, right wing pussies are like SJWs.

Absolutely not in any way.

He is just fairly loud.

No, his shtick is making big statements and then admitting he doesn't know shit. It's a comedy device, and he's not well-informed or particularly intelligent. Good comic though.

weird, i listened to that exact same video yesterday

hes a very funny guy

its always weird to me when he breaks character and stops being the loud, belligerent guy who sounds like someone you overhear at a bar. he even stops having an accent

No, hes just not a moron so you have a overly high opinion of him.

Im not a pussy, I see u crying about everything tho like a straight up right wing pussy.

you get angry in literally every war room thread ive seen you in, and end up just insulting people

one of the biggest crybaby bitches on this site

His social commentary is great. And he's hilarious. Those are just facts.

you get angry in literally every war room thread ive seen you in, and end up just insulting people

one of the biggest crybaby bitches on this site

I dont tho.

I simply callout the pussies for what they are...Right wing pussies are the ones crying.

I simply point out the facts in a calm way.

Bill is full on right wing but the lovely NIAAA!!! Is always hovering and has to tone it down.

No, his shtick is making big statements and then admitting he doesn't know shit. It's a comedy device, and he's not well-informed or particularly intelligent. Good comic though.

I hate when he does that. It's called not standing by what you say. If it's funny, fine. But when he's serious and then says awww what do I know, I don't know shit. Such a cop out. Just stand by it.

Stewardt was the biggest pussy. Never stood by anything but still ran his mouth. "Duurrrr I'm just a comedian."

As a comedian he's the best at social commentary because he knows the limitations of a comedian's social commentary.

I hate when he does that. It's called not standing by what you say. If it's funny, fine. But when he's serious and then says awww what do I know, I don't know shit. Such a cop out. Just stand by it.

Stewardt was the biggest pussy. Never stood by anything but still ran his mouth. "Duurrrr I'm just a comedian."
Because it's true, he doesn't know...He has an idea, and he is usually right, but he is smart enough to say "wtf do I know".

99% of people should be like that....We have idiots in life claiming they know everything, when they don't know shit, it's fucking annoying.

If you're reducing him to a shtick then I would say that you definitely don't listen to him much. That's a very poor assessment, TBH.

What exactly is a right wing pussy?
Look at the war room...Look at all the people crying about Crapernick taking a knee....Training day having a bad white cop...the war on christmas, crying about starbucks cups.

Back