Is better Call Saul worth the watch?

As some of the folks here said, its slow burn but quite excellent. If you are expecting a drug crime mafia drama like Breaking Bad or Narco, you would be disappointed. If you want something along the line of Fargo the tv show or Justified only with a little less bloodshed, you would probably like this

It’s an incredible show, as long as you are not dumb.

giphy.gif

teamcoco-im-out-shark-tank-l1J9N2MgTxtGNv3KU

Just watch a few episodes and decide for yourself.. it is slow though

Liked breaking bad. In need of something to to binge watch.

Good acting but I don't feel it's going anywhere. I just started season 3 and nothing really stands out the entire show. Netflix lets you download it and I watch it at work on my breaks which we get a lot of so it's okay for me to watch an average show. That's basically what it is, an average show with above average acting with no real point.

It's slow at times but it's great, I enjoy a slow show sometimes. I thought Rectify was really good and that show was pretty slow.

Don't want to start a new thread but is Mad Men worth watching? Somehow I've never watched it.

I love it. Even more than Breaking Bad. Have only seen the first two seasons however because so far that’s all that Canadian Netflix has up at the time.

Good show. I like Saul and Mike so this show is a yes for me.

Don't want to start a new thread but is Mad Men worth watching? Somehow I've never watched it.
it's worth watching I think but be ready to abandon around season 4-5. And it's not on Saul's level.

It's fun but it does often move very slow. Some scenes take 5 minutes, where nothing interesting or exciting happens, and all I can think is that a 30 second montage would have been much more effective. On the flip side there's some cool stuff that does happen and it's fun to see how James McGill turns into Saul Goodman.

I like it a lot. If you have no attention span, it's slow. Otherwise, it's interesting.

No. Bob was much better when he was not a lawyer.

The pacing is perfect. The acting is phenomenal, especially from Odenkirk, Fabian, and McKean(wow!). It somehow maintains comedy, tragedy, and drama throughout. It treats the Breaking Bad universe with respect and gets deeper into it. The character development of Mike is solid. The directing is a step up in every single way from BB, as is the dialogue. Also, Tyrus shows up and is inexplicably obese- I'm not sure what that information is worth, but it had to be said.

The pacing is perfect. The acting is phenomenal, especially from Odenkirk, Fabian, and McKean(wow!). It somehow maintains comedy, tragedy, and drama throughout. It treats the Breaking Bad universe with respect and gets deeper into it. The character development of Mike is solid. The directing is a step up in every single way from BB, as is the dialogue. Also, Tyrus shows up and is inexplicably obese- I'm not sure what that information is worth, but it had to be said.

I assume you’ve binged s3

great show... i can't wait for the next season to start

at least westworld is starting up again next week

It's great, just know what you're getting into. It's not Breaking Bad, and doesn't try to be.

Dammit, Canadian Netflix doesn't have season 3 yet.

I'm really enjoying it. As mentioned, it is a slower pace than BB but the characters have a lot more depth to them.

Back