is Badr Hari the greatest kickboxer of all time?

Yeah, the guy who knocked out Semmy Schilt, Gokhan Saki, Peter Aerts and won from 117 fighters. Thats the guy
The guy that threw away a chance at a K-1 WGP win and his It's Showtime belt for striking downed opponents and has multiple assault convictions on his record. That's the guy.

Won from 117 fighters? How did you come up with that number?

He has 107 wins on his record and several of those wins were vs. the same opponents.

You have to add in a few schmucks on the street and the odd prison brawl.

You have to add in a few schmucks on the street and the odd prison brawl.
As far as kickboxing records go, smacking hotel receptionists etc. fit in just fine.
Actually surprised nobody has added that to his wiki tbh.

The best coming from Morocco, maybe yes.
Not even, especially if we use 'kickboxing' as the umbrella term for all rulesets. There have been some straight up killers of Moroccan descent.

Badr Hari ... is that the guy who lost to Zabit Samedov?
it's KB, win some, lose some.. he also beat Samedov and they're 2-1, no? Samedov not a bum either, small guy sure, but he's very skilled and fast

I too always slap hotel staff when they come to greet me. Shows them who's the boss from the start so there's no misunderstandings later. I also find it cuts down on the amount of useless questions and gets me service faster. Just common sense.

Last edited:
Lmfao, Sherdog made me laugh loud few times today but to come back at the subject. Its not like he raped or killed people, just trying to even things out here. Worst thing was that rich dutch guy because he said " was Gullits money empty?" To his girlfriend. Gullit was her ex husband. And that bouncer because he said there are clothing rules, although it was Amsterdam.... i live there and the bouncers are hardcore refusing foreigners so it could be that (NOT SURE THO!!). Amd that hotel guy lol, but like Shadess said, you need to show who is the boss upfront.

Lmfao, Sherdog made me laugh loud few times today but to come back at the subject. Its not like he raped or killed people, just trying to even things out here. Worst thing was that rich dutch guy because he said " was Gullits money empty?" To his girlfriend. Gullit was her ex husband. And that bouncer because he said there are clothing rules, although it was Amsterdam.... i live there and the bouncers are hardcore refusing foreigners so it could be that (NOT SURE THO!!). Amd that hotel guy lol, but like Shadess said, you need to show who is the boss upfront.

He was charged with 8 different crimes of violence including assaults on an ex girlfriend. And that's only the stuff they have evidence or witnesses about, I can only imagine all the other stuff that slept through the net.

You say Sherdog made you laugh hard today, but here you are justifying his actions against that "rich Dutch guy" because he made a comment about his girlfriend. I guess it's normal if somebody makes a comment about your girlfriend to break their nose, eye socket and ankle and leave them in a pool of blood. Standard.

Also, you say he's not raped or killed anyone, but somehow that guy he beat up badly and who's also the main reason he went to jail got killed a little while later. Maybe it's got nothing to do with him, but somehow I wouldn't be surprised if it does directly or indirectly.

Too many bad losses to be GOAT.

I understand that it's kickboxing and everyone has losses, but you can't be GOAT with no chin.

I will never understand people who justify Hari's assault inside/outside the ring.
Dude stomps his opponents twice for no apparent reason and he even beats people outside the ring.

Well, the best thing we got from that arrest is that we confirm he has been using them roids based on
the evidence the Dutch police found in his house.

Too many bad losses to be GOAT.

I understand that it's kickboxing and everyone has losses, but you can't be GOAT with no chin.
Many of these loses were early KOs with body shots so it wasn't really a chin problem, he was just absurdly skinny to be fighting heavy hitters, since his athletic prime he's never been slept by anyone, yeah Samedov, Overeem and Semmy stopped him with knockdowns, but only Graham was able to really destroy him, and in 120 fights? That's very impressive, he definitely has a chin.

He was charged with 8 different crimes of violence including assaults on an ex girlfriend. And that's only the stuff they have evidence or witnesses about, I can only imagine all the other stuff that slept through the net.

You say Sherdog made you laugh hard today, but here you are justifying his actions against that "rich Dutch guy" because he made a comment about his girlfriend. I guess it's normal if somebody makes a comment about your girlfriend to break their nose, eye socket and ankle and leave them in a pool of blood. Standard.

Also, you say he's not raped or killed anyone, but somehow that guy he beat up badly and who's also the main reason he went to jail got killed a little while later. Maybe it's got nothing to do with him, but somehow I wouldn't be surprised if it does directly or indirectly.

That rich guy completely dezerved it. Funny when people see a video or question like "what would you do if ..." and they all say I would slap him some respect etc. Than someone does it to an asshole and suddenly it completely wrong. He hit him good with no death and he was happiliy walking after a while. And Badr had 0.0000% to do with his murder. Like I said he was rich and lended some money and the guy who got the money couldnt afford it and killed him. Saw the whole case.

But like I saod thats a whole other case to look it. Its about how good he was

Back