Is anyone seriously excited about Jones-Gustafsson?

If it comes to fruition I’ll watch it

In my 35 years on Earth, I've heard that word said countless times, but I don't think I've ever seen it written. Didn't realize it was basically "fruit" with "ion" at the end.

Yes I'm excited but won't think about it until they walk out to the ring. Only then we know that the fight wil actually happen.

I hope Gus wins but I think Jones will though and I suspect him to be popped after and Gus will get the belt.

Pretty far away for me to get hyped about just yet. Honestly haven't even thought about Iaquinta/Lee yet either.

Not that it's important, but the Jones fight wasn't a split, jones won 48-47, 48-47, 49-46.

I remember hearing that last 49-46, and being like...

giphy.gif

Jones is a roid head but hes always exciting in the ring. Ill catch the stream. I wont pay for Jones fights anymore though.

I'm really not, and here's why. There is no indication what so ever that Gustafssons first close fight with jones was anything but a fluke. He has lost every single big fight of his carreer. I also doubt he is anywhere near the fighter he was when fighting Jones (same is true of Jones, though). I really don't see an upset here in the making, and I frankly think Jones will win by routine.

Do you guys share my sentiments or are you actually excited about this shit?

He lost every big fight? He lost to rumble, Gus and cormier. But beat glover and shogun. Considering his two wins were pretty dominant and his two losses were close, he's performed very well in big fights.

What's with all the people here saying Jones will easily destroy Gus in the rematch? The first one was damn close, and this one Jones will have to do (theoretically) without the juice.

I don't get excited for Jones fights period, just hope eventually someone will knock the smug cheats jaw off.

What's with all the people here saying Jones will easily destroy Gus in the rematch? The first one was damn close, and this one Jones will have to do (theoretically) without the juice.
Wishful thinking. I hope Gus roids until his balls are chickpeas, just to level the playing field. I hope JBJ goes out on a stretcher again.

Well according to TS it was close due to fluke....

I can't wait for Gus to destroy what is left of Jon Jones...
047_Jon_Jones_and_Alexander_Gustafsson.1379715216.0.jpg

Very excited, just hoping the fight actually happens. Also takes a special kind of retard to think the first fight was some fluke performance by Gustafsson.

He lost every big fight? He lost to rumble, Gus and cormier. But beat glover and shogun. Considering his two wins were pretty dominant and his two losses were close, he's performed very well in big fights.

Neither one of those wins were "big". Glover got raped by Rumble and Shogun has been irrelevant post titel fight.

I'm excited for Jones to beat Gus so we never have to hear Gus' name again.

Talk about living off high profile losses.

If you aren't excited for this rematch then you aren't a fan of combat sports , period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back