Is ANYONE gonna step up to fight Romero?

Yoel is made out of concrete, the best wrestler, and is a knockout machine. Your best bet is to point fight to win and you'll probably lose fans in the process. Would love to see him at 205, since he's basically the mw champ in many peoples eyes.
Rockhold tried the point fighting approach and he eventually got caught and put out.

Yoel is too fast and too explosive. He WILL get to you eventually.

I think Erik Anders would have the nuts to do it. And be able to take some punishment for our amusement

notice how none of his victims ever campaign for a rematch. Whittaker was only forced to do it because he has the belt. Aint no man willingly signing for this fight if he can avoid it.

Not quite. Whittaker wasn't forced. He beat him convincingly the first fight, had staph infection vs rockhold. Misses that fight . Yoel accepta the fight. Weighs in 3lbs over weight. Takes 2 hours comes back at 2.7 lbs over . Wins .Somehow earns a title shot anyway. Misses weight on title shot with rob. Weighs in at 186 . Comes back at 185.2. Claims he Isn’t given the full two hours which he'd planned on having. Which i find odd. Expecially since how the rockhold fight went down.

Title fight was canceled. Rob accepted the fight not requesting any catch weight. Fight back on due to Roberts insistence of having the fight. Definitely wasn't forced and could have taken a multitude of ways to get out of it had he so desired.

Not quite. Whittaker wasn't forced. He beat him convincingly the first fight, had staph infection vs rockhold. Misses that fight . Yoel accepta the fight. Weighs in 3lbs over weight. Takes 2 hours comes back at 2.7 lbs over . Wins .Somehow earns a title shot anyway. Misses weight on title shot with rob. Weighs in at 186 . Comes back at 185.2. Claims he Isn’t given the full two hours which he'd planned on having. Which i find odd. Expecially since how the rockhold fight went down.

Title fight was canceled. Rob accepted the fight not requesting any catch weight. Fight back on due to Roberts insistence of having the fight. Definitely wasn't forced and could have taken a multitude of ways to get out of it had he so desired.

Yoel missed weight for a title fight. Robert literally could have walked away with his full purse and not even fight.

He's kinda punking Anderson out right now TBH. Romero is asking for a fight while Silva calls out a fucking 155'er.
Silva vs Romero at 205lbs could be good. Would be awesome if Silva matrixed Romero and retired. Totally unlikely to go down like that but whatever lol.

Wouldn’t his record have have been 4-1 cos despite the controversy over their second fight the reaper clearly won the first fight 3 rounds to 2. Second fight was close I’ll give you, I could have lived with a draw.

Yea my mistake. I just meant this is a guy who theoretically, you could argue has beaten every top MW (top 5 MWs including himself I mean). Truly a beast

On Ariel Helwani's show yesterday, Romero is the confirmed main event for that first ESPN+1 card.

Beating this guy - for all intents and purposes - pretty much guarantees you the next title shot at MW after Gastelum/Whittaker.

What do we get? Crickets from all the MW's. Costa's apparently the only one with enough balls.

What annoys me is when a fighter like Israel (and I'm a HUGE fan of the kid) talks on and on about how they're the best MW and the best fighter. Ok? Go prove it. You're not getting a fucking title-shot from beating Brunson. If you TRULY believe you're the best MW, you'll fight Romero. No ifs ands or buts. I know for a fact that he's going to try his damndest to bypass Romero en route to the title and hope he retires before he gets too much heat.
To be fair Adesanya fought like 4 times in 2018 and he said he wanted to spend the christmas out of camp.

On Ariel Helwani's show yesterday, Romero is the confirmed main event for that first ESPN+1 card.

Beating this guy - for all intents and purposes - pretty much guarantees you the next title shot at MW after Gastelum/Whittaker.

What do we get? Crickets from all the MW's. Costa's apparently the only one with enough balls.

What annoys me is when a fighter like Israel (and I'm a HUGE fan of the kid) talks on and on about how they're the best MW and the best fighter. Ok? Go prove it. You're not getting a fucking title-shot from beating Brunson. If you TRULY believe you're the best MW, you'll fight Romero. No ifs ands or buts. I know for a fact that he's going to try his damndest to bypass Romero en route to the title and hope he retires before he gets too much heat.
It's bad timing for Israel honestly, taking this fight means he can't be the backup for Whittaker vs Gastelum, because it's too close and win or lose he's gonna take damage. If anyone should be after this fight Jacare should want to run it back he's only on a one fight streak.

He's kinda punking Anderson out right now TBH. Romero is asking for a fight while Silva calls out a fucking 155'er.

That 155’er called him out first. While it may be a retarded notion the money that fight would generate would be on another level. Stupid fight though

What's Bisping doing these days?

After the trash he talked about Yoel, he should at least fight him.

For us and for the Just Bleed God.

Back