Is anyone going to be shocked if Chael Sonnen beats Rampage?

I don’t know what the hell to expect from Chael anymore . I thought he’d easily take care of Tito then that happened. I actually bet on that fight. Looked a little too easy for me so I’ll never bet anything on Chael

With Rampage's size Chael may struggle to take him down. He's not easy to take down like Wanderlei - especially if he's weighing 250+. If he gets him down Rampage will probably be like a turtle on his back but if he can't Rampage has the advantage striking. I hope Rampage actually takes this tourney serious. He hasn't seemed to really give a fuck other than what the payday is the last few years.

chaels gonna have a beer gut lol but rampage will get taken down and turtle up as per usual

I mean it’s two old guys well past their best years. That’s always a toss up

chael is overrated

rampage is going to tko him

are they being randomly tested by the commision?

I wont. Rampage gases at LHW, now he will fight as a 250 pound heffer. Chael will be smaller obviously but his gas tank has never been in question that I can remember.

He also jokes about being juiced a little still

I like Chael, but he doesn't deal well with bigger, stronger guys, and Rampage has very solid TDD... so, yeah. I'll be surprised.

But I'd be happy to see it happen. Rampage is a bad person.

Rampage stopped trying like 8 years ago and has bum knees. Sonnen can take more of his special sauce with out USADA.

Would not be surprised in the least if the gangster wins. Rooting for him.

Got my DVR set... Just hope it is better than Page - Rashad. Sonnen has the grappling. But Rampage just needs to land one hook.

I would, because the current version of Sonnen is even worse.
Chael couldn't beat Tito in his retirement fight!
hqdefault.jpg
Well he did tap him. Must have been in the contract 2 finishes or something.
So they were 1-1 that night and chael beat him in like 3 seconds in a wrestling match.
2-1 overall score for the gangster.

Also he beat Anderson 7 rounds to nothing.

Snapped Jon Jones' toe off his foot

Bruised the shit out of Rashad's knuckles.

I know who I'm betting on.
Undefeated
Undisputed

Chael will not fight him, he will bum rush rampage into the cage, take him down and wait for the bell, he will do this 3 times and win

Rampage can catch him coming in in the first round and that’s his only chance, my money is on the lnp artist vs the way way way over the hill and as someone’s mentioned probably 240lbs puncher

I've learned my lesson, not much shocks me anymore. Rooting for Rampage but maaan...

Just checked the odds for this fight and was surprised to see Rampage is the favorite. I'd put my $$ on Sonnen either way since Page hasn't shown much motivation in his last few fights.

I can see Chael fucking this up to be honest

I think Page gets it done

I wouldn't go as far as shocked, but I don't see him having a whiff of chance against Rampage

I think it's Chael's fight to lose.... But man, Rampage is gonna come in HEAVY, and I dunno if Chael is gonna be able to get the advantage in the wrestling. Dude should be able to easily run circles around him all day in the standup too, but we don't really know what his cardio is gonna be like at.... whatever weight he comes in at.

If chael can take him down then I wouldn't be shocked at all. Rampage's bottom and scramble game look something like a cross between Conor's bottom game and Vitor mounted

I hope it's an entertaining fight.

Back