Is anyone else excited for Gall vs Northcutt?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is a pretty damn good matchup and an exciting prospect fight. I haven't been impressed with Sage since his Trevino TKO as he is quite green on the ground. I even have to say that his striking is flashy but it isn't utilized very well/seem very effective. His best standup is from basic jabs/combos and basic leg kicks.

Gall has looked pretty good but you have to take into consideration that he has been fighting very green fighters so far and we don't really know where he is at in terms of skill. I really think both guys are at about the same level in terms of skill but I feel like Mickey Gall is a littler bit more well rounded.

Interesting to note that this fight is supposed to be taking place at 170. This place seems pretty split in who they think is going to win. I personally have Gall by RNC in round 2. Sage hasn't really improved his ground game much since being in the UFC and this is obviously where Gall is the strongest. I think I would rather a Sage Northcutt win here but I just can't see it happening. I was impressed with Gall's submission escapes at 200 (he was looking like Dan Hardy vs GSP in that aspect).

"Haha your funny but I think your hair needs gel Mickey, but either way I wish you all the best in our fight Mr. Gall."

Who you got boys?

Its more like a fight where I watch it, see the result, and go "Ah" then continue with my day.

Not super excited but sure why not.

It should be a good fight against two up and comers. I give props to those guys fighting each other so early in their career.

Good fight between the two worst fighters in the UFC. Winner should call out Platinum.

This place seems pretty split in who they think is going to win. I personally have Gall by RNC in round 2. Sage hasn't really improved his ground game much since being in the UFC and this is obviously where Gall is the strongest. I think I would rather a Sage Northcutt win here but I just can't see it happening

COME AT ME SHERTARDS

tumblr_m7c12eKA8S1qih9gi.gif

Back