Is anyone else a bit sad about Cormier's upcoming retirement?

War DC

7fRu.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n642czZmh11rofocqo1_500.gif
I'm a big Barnett fan watching that I was like what the hell is going on.

Jon Jones

He could easily be the HW and LHW champ right now if he was able to fight.

By the time hes back... who knows if DC will still be there

Not easily no. Jon Jones has a tendency of fucking his own career up, which doesn't go well with being a champ.

DC is a true champ.

I am only sad that he started MMA at the tender age of 30. It is a good decision not to fight in his 40s, he will need his health for his family. Best of luck to DC!

DC had a very good run and would be smart to retire before he suffers real brain damage. He already cemented himself as an all time great.

I hope he becomes a commentator full time he's more fun to listen to than the rest and has more knowledge being an actual fighter.

I'm happy because there are awesome fights ahead for him and he will likely retire very rich and top and won't have the need to return after years of retirement like Fedor or Tito

IF DC beats Brock, I think he should absolutely retire, and retire with a few good wins under his belt. I think that would suit Cormiers goals and personality best.

I hope his last fight is a title defense against Jon Jones at HW.

But oh man if he loses that just lol

DC has lowkey been one of the funniest and nicest dudes in the game for the last few years now. Not only is he entertaining outside the cage, he puts on amazing fights and showcases true heart and skill coming into most fights undersized. Even at LHW he was dwarfed by some guys, and I know he probably has more strength in the clinch, but to cover the distance and tee off on people like Gus and Volkan is tremendous. I think DC is the GOAT. I'm digressing a little here but if the acronym for greatest of all time didn't share its wording with that of a farm animal, I think we would be referring to fighters as GOTE. Greatest of their era. It's unfair to compare guys from times gone by imo. So in that sense, Fedor is the greatest of his time, and DC his.

Theres nothing worse than seeing one of your favourite fighters stay too long and get brutally finished a couple times at the back end of their career, like Liddell, but DC is looking to be in his prime still. I hope if he has a good outing against Lesnar, he decides to keep going. Randy got the title when he was like 70 years old... Not everybody has the same shelf life.

source.gif

If I was a DC fan, I would be embarrased to use that gif of him in a positive light. Cant you see how fake he is there? Thats 10 times more akward mean look Ronda's crumpy face was.

I’m sad he left heavyweight and stopped throwing overhands

He will be commentating so it's all good. He won't go away in this sense

Cant you see how fake he is there?
That's the whole point LOL.

DC is doing that for show when the camera comes close it's retarded to think he is being serious. DC was a WWE fan back in the day and still is so I'm sure he's picked up some stuff along the way.

I’m a bit sad that he’s going to fight Brock in his last fight and leave another division in shambles.

That's the whole point LOL.

DC is doing that for show when the camera comes close it's retarded to think he is being serious. DC was a WWE fan back in the day and still is so I'm sure he's picked up some stuff along the way.

Lets put it this way, he is a terrible actor, even by WWE standards.

If I was a DC fan, I would be embarrased to use that gif of him in a positive light. Cant you see how fake he is there? Thats 10 times more akward mean look Ronda's crumpy face was.

How can you say the mean mug of a world champ is ilegitemate. How do you know what his feelings are at that moment?

Back