Is anybody watching Atlanta? Man this show is FUNNY

I also enjoy the callbacks to other episodes, like when Earn gets paid for the dogs, the invisible car, Paper Boi working with the "Yoo-Hoo" guy ect...and Michael Vick. <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Had no idea who Donald Glover was, checked out the first season expecting a run of the mill, slightly amusing buddy comedy but didn't expect some of the episodes to be so surreal and weird. Very good show.

Bro, I tried telling y'all. Donald Glover is the truth. I'm pissed Marvel dropped his Deadpool series.

But yes, Atlanta is a great show.

I also enjoy the callbacks to other episodes, like when Earn gets paid for the dogs, the invisible car, Paper Boi working with the "Yoo-Hoo" guy ect...and Michael Vick. <Lmaoo>
Donald glover actually also made a meta reference from his stand up special when Bibby the barber called his sons friends "ni**lets"

Earn is the least interesting character on the show.

Donald glover actually also made a meta reference from his stand up special when Bibby the barber called his sons friends "ni**lets"

lol

I laughed when Bibby's son told Paperboi "yo hair is fucked up. you look like a super saiyan." :D

This is the best thing on television right now.

I'm on season 1 episode 7
and this black dude who wants to turn white walks by some cops talking to another black guy and he just says "this is definitely the guy, he did it I saw it" and the other black guy was the one who called the cops lol.

I've havent seen the first season but have just watched the second season and loved it. The barber episode reminded me of so many of my younger days, never knowing what detour the day would take. The Teddy Perkins episode I thought was genius. Paperboi and Earn smoking out in front of the naked frat boys. Everything having to do with Tracey. Shit is phenonmal

Damn the baby mama is cute as hell and I'm not even usually into black girls

zazie-beetz.jpg

the season finale was a return to form after some crappy episodes.

The show is FANTASTIC! If you want to see a creepy, crazy episode watch the Teddy Perkins episode. It's awesome!

Looks like a live-action version of The Boondocks.

Donald Glover is a corny individual.
The show is ok

Back