Is anybody watching Atlanta? Man this show is FUNNY

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tonight is only the 2nd time I've ever watched it, but both episodes I've seen have made me lol several times. Tonight's episode was just about a dude wanting to get a hair cut. That's all the ENTIRE episode was about, and it was FUNNY :D Reminds me of a modern Friday, but the humor is a little more low key than Friday, but still funny. It's safe to say after the couple of episodes I've seen, I'm a fan and I'm gonna have to start watching this regularly. Anybody else?

Paperboi is the best part of the show.

Paperboi is the best part of the show.

Tonight's episode was all him. That other dude only had like a couple of minutes in it. Tonight was just Paperboi tryin to get a haircut for a photoshoot. And all the shit his barber got him into. Shit was hilarious and Paperboi's face every time some shit would happen made me laugh :D

I was thinking about getting into this show, now I might have to

yep, Atlanta is great. I’ve been recommending it to everyone.

I feel like I binged the first season, but can't remember anything about it.

Let's go revisit it now, while I'm drunk, so I can forget about it again.

I feel like I binged the first season, but can't remember anything about it.

Let's go revisit it now, while I'm drunk, so I can forget about it again.

I haven't seen any of the first season, only a couple episodes of the 2nd season. But it's been funny.

Watched the first couple of episodes. I keep meaning to watch the rest, just never got round to it.

Great show, and I loved last nights episode, I have a buddy just like that barber. You agree to do or help him with one "quick" thing and after 25 detours, it ends up taking your whole day.

I'm a big Darius fan myself...

I heard good things so I watched one ep. It was the one where he was trying to find his jacket.

I didn't like it. I'm sure there are better episodes but that one kinda ruined it for me.

Awesome show. Binged the entire first season on a long plane ride. Been watching season 2 since it premiered. One of the best on TV right now.

Donald Glover is such a diverse entertainer. Awesome product he's put together.

just caught last night’s episode. Bibby is easily one of the best guest characters so far. he had me cracking up.

the newest episode was like black Seinfeld - hilarious.

the last episode had me lol-ing that skinny guy was hilarious.

the german episode was boring.

I love me some Atlanta. Binged the 1st season while sick and can't wait to watch the 2nd, waiting when they're all ready to stream.

Back