Is anti-European bigotry to blame for Stipe's lack of recognition ? | Page 3

Discussion in 'The Wasteland' started by Defanged, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    Good try, but no. 'Native Americans' had to travel to this land just like everybody. 'Weidman' is as much an 'American name' (by virtue of an American using it) as any 'Native American' one.

2. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    I'm already in a better country, but thanks.

No, I don't have to admit that it is the greatest country on Earth - because it is not and you probably can't even name 5 reasons why it is without jerking off about your military.

Oooh, you pulled the "freedom and democracy card." It's 2017, almost every country in the world has that and the few that don't... that's probably because the U.S. overthrew their leader and put their country into civil war for profit.

3. TrueFightFan Fight Purist

TrueFightFan
    No praise for the military needed... it is understood. Whatever country you are in, that enjoys it's freedom, it probably has a US military base in it or has a pact with our military to protect you in the event of war.

That aside, however limited our freedoms are, we have the most of any country. We have the most available, at our fingertips, of any necessities or luxuries. We also have the most rights that protect morons like you (and our country has quite a few) and allows you the freedom to say what you want, including "America isn't so great." We've even gone so far as to twist the arms of 98% of our country to bend to the whims of 2% (homos like you) and make sure they aren't bullied against or spoken negatively of. Some of our freedoms are extremely overboard but you take the good with the bad.

Sidenote: The countries that were overthrown, on our behalf, were never free countries to begin with. However, the only ones who could testify to that have somehow "lost their heads" so they aren't available to speak at the moment.

Edit: the "oooh you pulled the freedom card" says a lot about you. How about I pull YOUR freedom card and see what you do then? You would sue me and/or throw me in jail because your "freedom card" allows you to do that, you silly fagggot.

Second Edit: the other two reasons - our women and our food!

4. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    Yes, it is understood how great your military is. We see it in the news headlines all the time. Like how they just rammed their second destroyer into a cargo ship. So impressive!

Actually, you're wrong about being the most free as well. The United States is ranked 20th in the Human Freedom Index. That was a study done by your own country. I'm sure you'll refute it with belligerent ad hominem attacks though.

Actually they were countries and still are. And yes, Libya had freedom. You clearly know nothing about it. Free healthcare, free power, free healthcare. Everything voted upon by referendum. Yup... totally not free. Is your last name Clinton by any chance?

I wouldnt do anything if you pulled my freedom card. This doesn't even make sense. I've already stated I'm not from your shitty country.

Things you forgot to mention:
    Highest incarcerated population in the world
    Thousands of cop killings a year (because you're so free)
    Rampant racism
    Terrible public school systems (which is probably why you're so stupid)
    No universal healthcare
    Complete moron as President

Jealous of your food and women?

The average American woman is like 180lbs. Yeah, the rest of the world is completely jealous of how fat your bitches are. And yeah, the shitty food is why they're fat. So, wrong again.

5. TrueFightFan Fight Purist

TrueFightFan
    You know that you are only able to say all of this because the US probably save your country's asss somewhere down the line. Do tell, what "great" country are you from?

By the way, I will give you a "top ten" list of the "freest" countries in the world... and a small reminder of why they are "so free."

1. Hong Kong - Protected by a US Naval base
    2. Switzerland - A small landlocked country surrounded by US Military bases
    3. New Zealand - US Naval and Air Force
    4. Ireland - Protected by US Air Force Bases all around it in the UK
    5. Denmark - US Air Force
    6. Canada - US occupation of NORAD and all along the US/Canadian Border
    7. United Kingdom - Historically and Currently, pretty self explanatory
    8. Australia - US Air Force and Marines
    9. Finland - Surrounded by US Missile Installations and Military Bases
    10. The Netherlands - US Army Base

6. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    Hong Kong has freedom because of a U.S. naval base?
    Australia owes it freedom to a U.S. naval base?
    Finland?

LOL

Canada owes its freedom to the U.S.? LOL You tried to invade them.

Its nice to see that Americans get their education from Hollywood movies lmao

7. TrueFightFan Fight Purist

TrueFightFan
    You obviously don't understand war or the threats of war. Let's say a wimpy moron like you walks home alone from school and a bully comes along, beats you up and takes your milk money. Then next day, a "tough" friend decides to walk you home to keep you safe and no more bullies pick on you. You are probably the kind of guy who would tell the story as if you now walk home and nobody messes with you anymore but leave the part out about your tough friend walking along beside you. It's ok... I'm not trying to insult your country, just don't insult mine.

8. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    Your entire patriotic little story is garbage just like your crime-ridden drug-infested racist-filled country.

Sorry.

You can go back to educating yourself on Hollywood movies and hippity-hop videos now.

9. TrueFightFan Fight Purist

TrueFightFan
    I live here. The fact that you won't state which country you live in speaks volumes. I'm surprised We let you have internet there without bombing the craap out of you!

10. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    See? Can't do anything but bring up your "military might". Not that it matters because your military might is pretty much useless in a nuclear world.

Bombs, fat girls and McDonalds. I'm impressed so far. Carry on.

11. TrueFightFan Fight Purist

TrueFightFan
    You are stupid punk who lives in your mom's basement, right here in America. Truly a troll.

12. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    And you're shook.

Not surprising from an obese, little-dicked uneducated American trailer park inbred.

"but but but we have bombs!"

lol loser

13. TrueFightFan Fight Purist

TrueFightFan
    shook? trembling. you can't even make up a country from where you are from. Like this post, you are in wasteland.

14. PEDS Help me Post Yellow Card

PEDS Help me Post
    You should be used to the wasteland and ghettos. It's the American Dream.