Is Alpha Male the best team all things considered?

I think they're very good for lighter weight fighters (>155), but they still don't have a Champ. Do they?

I think TJ did the wrong thing with moving out of TAM, though. Faber has experience he could have found very useful in his fight against Dom Cruz. You can't "out-Cruz" Cruz.

Is he not the current champ? Count him, don't count him. Still have more than TAM

i don't think anyone considers him more than an iterim champ until he defeats jones. also just counting champs isn't saying much, look at weidman's camp, were they top camp cuz they had 1 champ and a hype train that just got derailed in sterling?

As early as a few days ago people were bashing TAM saying that they're done and how Faber and Garbrandt are going to get smoked in their fights
Funny what one win can do in this sport

Good camp, but nowhere near the best.

You mean Team Feed Faber's ego? How many champs do they have? Hell, how many UFC champs have they ever had? One, and he left.

Yeah AKA...LHW & MW Champs....& arguably the GOAT HW champ

It's Tristar or Jackson's. AKA would be right in it except they can't figure out a training method that keeps their fighters healthy

They seem to always be in great shape, rarely pull out of fights due to injury, always put on good fights, constantly churning out title contenders. They all seem to be "home grown" too meaning they are built from TAM, not switching over to TAM after they hit a wall like you happen with many other fighters/gyms.
Except if you wanna leave then they become Lindsay Lohan and Lacey Chabert.

Which one is McAdams?

khabib is constantly injured, he is more of a knock on AKA than a plus, along with Cain
Well if you prefer 80% of the fighters losing instead of 2 or 3 getting injured then fine they're better.

TAM seems to be very good at taking young fighters and turning them into contenders. Not sure where the gap is, maybe game planning. But Benevidez, Mendes, Faber himself, none were able to actually win the championship fight. JB lost to MM twice, Mendes twice to Aldo then again to Conor, Faber lost to Cruz, Barao and is getting one further shot. TJ was the only one to actually win a belt, then he and bang left. I'd say Jackson Wink and ATT, and AKA are prob better for getting to the highest level.

Team Jackson's is the best, followed by AKA or Kings MMA imo. Jones is champ, Reem is fighting for the belt, Holly destroyed Ronda and put up a fight with Meisha. The track record speaks for itself

It's Tristar or Jackson's. AKA would be right in it except they can't figure out a training method that keeps their fighters healthy
Gotta agree with this
AKA has amazing fighters like DC,Cain,Rockhold and Khabib
Nothing against Javier Mendez but I believe these guys would be as successful fighting out of any other camp
But Tristar and JacksonWink have great minds like Firas Zahabi,Greg and Mike working behind the scenes playing a huge role in their fighters' success

Back