is aj styles in ring GOAT

Gary The Busey

YEEEEEEE
@White
Reaction score
i feel like it.....guy is always great wherever he goes

shane o is also aw3some for not being a guy who does it regularly

He has been for awhile. His matches with Christopher Daniels still some of my all time favorites.

I think you could argue top 5 but I wouldn't put him ahead of HBK, Bret, or Angle. Probably on equal footing with Benoit.

Last edited:
Definitely top 10 if not top 5. HBK, Bret, Angle, Flair, Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Punk, and Sting are also in my consideration.

He is the smoothest mover in PW history.

Noone glides around the ring like he does, not even HBK.

As far was being a worker, he's right up there but there's so many greats to choose from.

He would be great if he weren't hindered by the ugliest abomination against suspension of disbelief for a finisher ever.

He arguably is. He is the man I would have liked to see send Undertaker out with a good match. Reigns is a piece of shit.

In WWE yeah, without a doubt.

Worldwide, he's top 5 currently. I think Okada is a better worker, and Tanahashi miight edge him out by the slimmest of margins.

All time though? Nahhhhhh. Top 10.

Nobody mentions omega yet? I think aj is one of the goat workers

Definitely top 10 if not top 5. HBK, Bret, Angle, Flair, Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Punk, and Sting are also in my consideration.

o_O
I've been a fan for 25 years. I love Sting.

But please name me one match to watch that would show me he is a top 10 worker. Even top 20.

Good look, cool character, charisma, all that. Worker? Eh.

AJ has always been an amazing worker, but now that his mic work is top notch, he's finally the complete package.

His phenomenal forearm is my finisher, I love the way he pulls it off!

He is the smoothest mover in PW history.

Noone glides around the ring like he does, not even HBK.

As far was being a worker, he's right up there but there's so many greats to choose from.
I agree with this completely. In terms of movement in the ring, he is absolutely buttery smooth in the ring.

Greatest in-ring worker, that's much more difficult. Right now in the WWE, absolutely and he's been who I've considered the best in the world for nearly a decade now. He just doesn't have a bad match.

Also, he now has the swagger, the confidence that it appeared he once lacked during most of his TNA run. He walks down the ramp and he looks like the man but in TNA, it wasn't always that way.

His mic work has gone from paltry to VERY good now as well. Completing the package quite well

<{hughesimpress}>

On topic...AJ belongs in the conversation.
AJ is probably as good as Kenny, I just enjoy kenny more because I see him less. AJ has higher saturation which I guess only adds to how awesome he is, he does it so often.

AJ is probably as good as Kenny, I just enjoy kenny more because I see him less. AJ has higher saturation which I guess only adds to how awesome he is, he does it so often.

AJ is probably as good as Kenny? That statement should be grounds for mandatory chemical castration to keep you from breeding. I wish 72 hours of compulsory Great Khali match viewing on you for besmirching AJ that way and may God have mercy on your black and twisted soul.

Have I mention Omega sucks donkey balls today...well even if I have you can never say it too much...Kenny Omega sucks donkey balls.

There is no probably. If anything, it's the other way around but even then, that's a huge stretch. Been watching Kenny Omega on and off (and wrestling in general) for about a decade now and while his matches can be entertaining and he can have a great match, there's no way I would say he's as good an in-ring worker as AJ.

Back