Is activated charcoal whitening toothpaste safe? How come it whitens teeth so quickly

Y'all don't have gold caps yet?

People be sounding poor up in here

It definitely makes your teeth whiter. I won't use it regularly though, until I know for sure it's safe on enamel.

Is there anything that helps enamel for your teeth or once the enamel is gone you are pretty much screwed.

Dentists make a shit load of money on unnecessary procedures for people who think they have lost enamel.

It is pretty amazing how our oral health is regulated naturally. Look up tooth remineralization.

A fluoride toothpaste, and low sugar, low acidic diet go a long way to repairing years of damage.

Dentists make a shit load of money on unnecessary procedures for people who think they have lost enamel.

It is pretty amazing how our oral health is regulated naturally. Look up tooth remineralization.

A fluoride toothpaste, and low sugar, low acidic diet go a long way to repairing years of damage.
ill check that out

Charcoal has a strong "pulling" effect, it's popular in face masks. Technically there's no abrasion. On the face of it I'm thinking it might be fine, but I wouldn't be the guinea pig.

I've been using baking soda to brush my teeth for like 7 years. Never had a cavity. I just had a check-up a few weeks ago, teeth are in perfect shape. So that experiment is concluded and successful. Toothpaste is garbage, baking soda makes your mouth fresh as fuck.

You are forgoing the benefits of fluoride help in combining with your enamel as part of rebuilding of the enamel.

I started brushing my teeth with activated charcoal after normal brushing a couple times and it's crazy how well it works.

Same here, I’ve been it for the past year or so and my teeth are just as white as ppl who bleach theirs. Awesome product in my opinion

Does that charcoal toothpaste really work?

Is pronamel good to help?

I heard acidic drinks and soda will destroy your teeths enamel. Like lemonade and carbonated drinks, its better to sip those threw a straw.

It's better to drink water and not to need every beverage you consume sweetened.

Straw? Are we children? Just stop drinking sugar water dude.

She said it helps to protect against acidity in what you drink. She said drink water and leave her alone lol
didn't you tell her this was a Sherdog emergency? I don't think she'd be so glib about it if she knew the severity of the situation

I have been brushing with activated charcoal for over a year. It is great and though I am no expert my teeth feel stronger but they are definitely whiter.

It's better to drink water and not to need every beverage you consume sweetened.

Straw? Are we children? Just stop drinking sugar water dude.

Straw is only for children? I never heard that before sounds like something an insecure person who is ashamed and embarrassed in public would say.

People with bleached white teeth in real life look fucked up. Teeth are not naturally ‘white.’ You look like Ross from Friends with your black light/glow in the dark teeth.

I’m not talking bout photos or movies, i’m talking bout seeing these people in real life. That white tooth shit looks fucked up.

Straw is only for children? I never heard that before sounds like something an insecure person who is ashamed and embarrassed in public would say.

Using straws to drink soda because you're concerned it will mess up your teeth instead of just drinking water and not soda is a childish decision.

Being grown up enough to be able to drink a beverage that doesn't have sugar or an artificial sweetener doesn't make one insecure.

I'm embarrassed for you that the sugar lobby got you this hard as a kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back